The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: working on the rest of my interior/dash added (56k nono)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 70
    would you mind making a DYI for some of us. i know for the most part, its simple, but would you mind giving a step by step of how you did it...it would be much appreciated !!

Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22
    are you ever in the texas area? i like what you've done and the way you have doen it, it has kept the cost low. i think this will be my next project
    that's a nice lil drive from dallas to el paso
    lol yeah i dont know how far from dallas but its about 12 hrs to houston from here....just let me know when your headed down

Quote Originally Posted by Luccent
    would you mind making a DYI for some of us. i know for the most part, its simple, but would you mind giving a step by step of how you did it...it would be much appreciated !!
    im sure i could work something out...and your right, it isnt hard...i did do a tutorial on the headliner....the link is posted a few posts up...ill work on it and get back to you
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB
    U.S ARMY...THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT

ok so i did the dash this weekend...heres how it went:

the piece of vinyl

finished product

01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

Calipso
    The dash looks great, good job. :shock:

that dash looks awesome.

Back in the Family!!

that's some clean ass install :shock: two thumbs up
    :: to make a long story short, don't tell it ::

pm me how u did it... 8)
    Diego

Looks hot! I can't wait to see the final finished product. Are you going to paint the steering wheel or replace it? If you don't go Katskinz, try some Corbeau leather or suede bucket seats. They look great and don't cost as much as Sparco or Recaro, but have similar good quality (unlike cheap eBay knockoffs).

Wow man. I wish you lived by me so we could do the galant and the Eclipse at the same time. That really looks f-in good. great job.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    SWEET...all it needs is a black steering wheel....adding just that would allow you to get away with leaving the rest gray even though i'm sure you don't plan to and many other members will disagree that's not "complete" but personally I'd be satisfied with that much haha.

by the way, your gaugues/instrument cluster whatever ya wanna call it looks really good too.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Calipso
    I would like to paint the entire interior of my car black like you're doing. (Headliner, carpet, dash, trim, doors, everything.)

Just a big pain in the ass though. I give you props for doing so much on it. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by rhema83
    Looks hot! I can't wait to see the final finished product. Are you going to paint the steering wheel or replace it? If you don't go Katskinz, try some Corbeau leather or suede bucket seats. They look great and don't cost as much as Sparco or Recaro, but have similar good quality (unlike cheap eBay knockoffs).
    yeah i am trying to find a black eclipse wheel since the airbag plugs are compatable...if not i am going to paint the plastic and wrap the wheel in leather...i also plan on the black/yellow katskinz....i am really trying to push along that molded carpet GB...would be so much easier than dying mine(plus i hear it fades) so yeah, almost done..

and thanx everyone for the great compliments
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

I'm getting bored so I'll start working the interior too.

Experienced TGC Member
    okay, how much would u charge me to do mine likes urs???

Damn that shit looks tight!!! I gotta step it up with my car, I plan on doing a navy blue(suede) and black theme.. to match my Evo seats.. right now the seats look a little misplaced
    <a href='http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223' target='_blank'>http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223</a>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stylin_G)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn that shit looks tight!!! I gotta step it up with my car, I plan on doing Â*a navy blue(suede) and black theme.. to match my Evo seats.. right now the seats look a little misplaced</div>

hahahah yeah thats what was said about my yellow to begin with....just check page 1 lol..but once i get it all changed it is gonna look really good..still waiting on word from that molded carpet deal...if it starts taking to long im thinking of going to go find one from the junkyard and try and dye it, see if i can it dark enough....still trying to figure out about the seatbelts....the club3g guys aren't being very helpfull, but then again i guess they know about as much about our cars as we know of theirs lol

anyhow thanx again guys
    01 Galant ES V6 R.I.P
    ROB

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'>okay, how much would u charge me to do mine likes urs???</div>i guess you are going on a road trip, huh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'>okay, how much would u charge me to do mine likes urs???</div>or maybe you could ship him your parts!

looks good man. You just need more yellow somewhere in the car if you are going to go with that look IMO. Maybe do something with the center between the seats. I personally like the black/grey and yellow contrast. Ive done everthing else but the visors. How hard were they to redo?
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast