The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ANYBODY seen THIS?

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

ANYBODY seen THIS?

i dont know if this is repost i just wanna share to u guys.....
    NIJA BODY KIT
    http://www.wickedbodies.net/generic227.html

TURBO= in the making.......

yeah it is a repost and ugly as hell.

Proto
    repost yes, only made for that 1 car yes, ugly as hell yes.

Quote Originally Posted by str8304
    yeah it is a repost and ugly as hell.
    YEAH it is!!!!

now correct me if i am wrong, but i think at one point g-spot was in talks with this shop to see if they would mass produce the vr4 kit for us which they said they would if we had a donor kit to give them to make a mold out of. he also went to their shop and said they had everything on site to make kits and what not. he had pretty good things to say about the shop and the owner whom he met while there. also, they make custom kits. holla at g-spot, he can fill you in on the details.

I've talked to Mario couple weeks ago and as of today, he sold 9 kits to LOCAL owners since early 2005. That's 9 ugly ass 8Gs in Houston with that kit :shock: He was kinda interested in plastic molding the integra lip to fit the 99-01 (or 03) and said he'll do it without the master mold.

And there you have it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot
    I've talked to Mario couple weeks ago and as of today, he sold 9 kits to LOCAL owners since early 2005. That's 9 ugly ass 8Gs in Houston with that kit :shock: He was kinda interested in plastic molding the integra lip to fit the 99-01 (or 03) and said he'll do it without the master mold.
    thank goodness I haven't seen any of them out here yet!!

It was unfortunate to see 3 of 'em near my work place, all of them were latino owners and had the "LA RAZA" bumper sticker, lol

its UGLY and its EXPENSIVE!

if i seen one im gonna throw out :pukey:

Calipso
    That is one ugly kit, the jerk who has the green G could at least wash it to make his car look presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    That is one ugly kit, the jerk who has the green G could at least wash it to make his car look presentable.
    Where's that "KILL IT WITH FIRE" gif

Experienced TGC Member
    dat ish is trash!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pvu_rida
    dat ish is trash!!!!!!!!
    lol....looks better than a lot of stuff we see around these parts!

But one of the kind body kit sorry I mean “ONE OF THE UGLIEST BODY KIT” :pukey:

Quote Originally Posted by zobgel
    But one of the kind body kit sorry I mean “ONE OF THE UGLIEST BODY KIT” :pukey:
    lol...its an ugly unique..

Very bad. Experiment gone wrong
    No man is your friend, No man is your enemy, Every man is your Teacher

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    i like the rear, maybe ill buy one

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZigenScarface)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like the rear, maybe ill buy one</div>Ditto, cant really see the sideskirts but they dont look that bad either. Now, the nose is a different story.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AVERAGE)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZigenScarface)</div><div class='quotemain'>i like the rear, maybe ill buy one</div>Ditto, cant really see the sideskirts but they dont look that bad either. Now, the nose is a different story.</div>x2