The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: front bumper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    hyer717
    yah the wings universal it aint made to fit and yes this is the galant center so why you got a peice of shit ford on your avatar hick boy jack it up and truck on out. The galant may be original but it aint no more every galant i look at here is the same diffrent color at least the civic guys custom there shit from other kits and do more original stuff than the galants here and get more props then we ever will so its a honda world and im gettin sucked into it oh boy this is probably a phase of mine so dont mind what im sayin cuz its what im thinkin now but yes i love my galant but it would be so much easier to make a honda look better and thats why i think i like it cuz i put so much work into mine but it dont look good as a honda would but anyway peace out bash on me if youd like cuz i may have said some affending things to some but thats how i feel about everything right now.
    Hey toolbag, is there one period in that sentence? I don't think so! You're calling me a hick? Why don't you take your fucking ghetto ass back to school and learn how to write. And by the way, it's a GMC Sonoma, not a ford, retard. My brother has a galant, fstrthnu, and i like it so i'm just on here sharing some of my knowledge. I don't care if you like my truck or not, but i can gaurantee that it's a hell of a lot faster then your car with that sweet wing! lol! You really need to stop bashing kits that actually look good, your kit looks like shit. And as far as the originality of a car w/an erebuni kit, i've never seen a galant in person with a full erebuni kit except for my brothers. I go to school in Atlanta, so i get to see my fair share of rides. I hope you do get a civic. I know all of those guys will bash your fag ass when you start talking shit about the originality of their cars! Later.

fstrthnu
    wow.... I have only seen one galant other than mine with the full erebuni bodykit, and I've been to a shit load of shows. So what I don't understand is why people are flipping out about how common it is? Guess how many flipping civics I've seen the last WEEK w/ bodykits...more than I can count on one hand. Sweet dude.

Well, I dintthink that grammer was so important.so yah i got a long ass run-on-sentence plus I did fail english. Anyway thanks for calming my ass down there and seein some of my views 2true. Agood freind instead of just bein a dumbass like hyer or whatever his gay ass with that lowered truck of his sonoma or ford.Whythe hell you lowering a truck and trying to race people for you should be helping me move out of my house or carrying horse shit or pulling your trailer somewhere.my kit may look like shit but mine aint the color of shit but yah im killing this issue and just gonna role with my galantness and it will be done this summer 18's front and all so look out for the SUMMER OF 2003 peace out.

ok guys...time for me to step in. get back on topic, or move ur discussion on things other than the bumper somewhere else. i've recieved numerous complaints about this thread and if you guys can't be good, imma have to close this topic, and i'd really hate to do that

i but i should add in my say. i believe many people prefer a custom or tru jdm style kit because of its availability. many people don't like the erebuni kit because it is very easy to get their hands on. yea u might be the only person in town with it, but if sum1 else in your town wants it, they cn easily go down to erebuni and get one. now with a custom kit or jdm, the person would have to either hunt down the jdm kit (very hard for the galant) or get a body shop to figure out what bumper u have and get that built. having a kit on a car gives ur car a custom look. putting on a custom or jdm kit on a car gives a car a more original look.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

ok, now u know the lord has to step in!! :firedevil:

i would first like to say, FUCK YOU!! royboyv, honda boy, this is good,lol.

to everybody else fuck you too!!!, j/k.....im justing play guys and gals

royboyv to bad u dont live in florida, i would hit u across the head with the paddle that i swam over here from cuba with. no but serious u need to shut your fucking mouth up, god i hate shit talkers.

drum roll please..................... damn i typed it wrong.....hold on....

i would start with ethnic jokes, but i dont wanna start any shit....... umm..... fuck it ill do it anyways..... all i gotta say is u fucking CHINK, what are doing?? u think your gonna talk shit and get away with it, nope your not, lol

here we go.... drum roll please.............

ok heres a good one "why dont cubas take bathes?" cause we wash up on the shore, LMAO now thats funny as hell.

right now im really high..... but like royboyv said "i dont know what im sayin, cause i might be going trough a phase"......or some shit like that ....... fucking pussy

just the other day i was thinking of shit ( i actually was talkin about shit, u know like poop, and diherria) and i though u royboyv.... but anyhow

seriously speaking right now, this may be disturbing to some of u, but i live to hate...... it may sound weird.... but i have so much hate in my head its not even funny..... umm hi, im cuban. im slowly going insane

for everybody i miss on this board.......... i miss u all

P.S. whos the fucker that took my other avatar the ryu one that was my avatar back when i was SaintEva02...
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

oh yeah and to mods. please dont delete that post, its much to beautiful to lose.

applause please, damn im funny.....come royboyv post cause i gotta see your come back u fuckin pussy. trust me royboyv i have nothing to lose im down anyday u cock sucking bitch..... speaking of which i havent gotten head in a long time...umm how much royboyv???....... whos got next????

anybody???............. ok first five people to post ill pay for the head job

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    u my friend are a moron
    7g for life!

Hey Guys, say thanks to ViciousLord, thanks to him im closing this topic. Good Day~!

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12