The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TI: Cold Air intakes.

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    Experienced TGC Member
    I talked to Matt (peanotation) and he said that he will no longer do the CAI's for the 7G. Good news is i have someone that is willing to make these ASAP. I believe they are going to be all metal exept for the MAS adapter (dont hold me to that im not sure). I dont know the asking price as of yet. If you guys are interested let me know. We will be making a mock up on my car probably starting this week or whenever he orders the stuff to do mine. Ill take as many pictures as i can when its done and post them up. Im just wanting to see right now how many people are willing to get in on this. Also... He is willing to do more stuff for the 7G. Custom made Headers, Dual piston brakes from the diamante with the rear disk conversion with no need to swap for 5 lug, head porting, and pretty much anything you guys can come up with he can do. So if you guys have any ideas let me know. Ill talk to him and we willl see if he can make it. Ill post pics and they will be sold.

Thanks,
    Johnas

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19
    I talked to Matt (peanotation) and he said that he will no longer do the CAI's for the 7G. Good news is i have someone that is willing to make these ASAP. I believe they are going to be all metal exept for the MAS adapter (dont hold me to that im not sure). I dont know the asking price as of yet. If you guys are interested let me know. We will be making a mock up on my car probably starting this week or whenever he orders the stuff to do mine. Ill take as many pictures as i can when its done and post them up. Im just wanting to see right now how many people are willing to get in on this. Also... He is willing to do more stuff for the 7G. Custom made Headers, Dual piston brakes from the diamante with the rear disk conversion with no need to swap for 5 lug, head porting, and pretty much anything you guys can come up with he can do. So if you guys have any ideas let me know. Ill talk to him and we willl see if he can make it. Ill post pics and they will be sold.

Thanks,
    Johnas

put me in....

I'm selling my G

yo got to see the mock up first,then i will decide,interested though.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Experienced TGC Member
    Ok guys. I talked to him today. He is in the process of getting the stuff to do the mock up. Hopefully it will be this weekend but it depends on when he gets the stuff. The price is still undecided but he will see once he has completed one. Ill definately keep you guys updated on this. I will make a list and when they are made they will be made in order of the list (the list will be made upon the first people that ask).

Thanks,

Johnas

Proto
    fuck there goes the point of doing custom work. greeeeat. lets be like hondas

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    fuck there goes the point of doing custom work. greeeeat. lets be like hondas

Na... I dont think that will ever happen. We know the real gains of a CAI and its not 30 HP.. :laughing:

I may be interested in the headers but depends on the price.
    AkA ILL InFeCteD

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Revolver
    I may be interested in the headers but depends on the price.

They arent going to be cheap. But they are going to be built and tuned for the best RPM range for our cars with... id guess the price will be 400..

Proto
    They arent going to be cheap. But they are going to be built and tuned for the best RPM range for our cars with... id guess the price will be 400..

is this a joke? :laughing:

Experienced TGC Member

HAHA... Obviously you havent gotten a quote from RPW............................................... .................... Nor do you know the time and money invested into such a project... So yea its a joke.

Experienced TGC Member

HAHA... Obviously you havent gotten a quote from RPW............................................... .................... Nor do you know the time and money invested into such a project... So yea its a joke.

Proto

for just the headers it runs about 270$. contact tearstone about the 4G64 headers, they are long tube instead of shorties like DC sports, etc. I wouldn't dare pay 400 for headers, thats some of a turbo build. Any 8G headers will fit, you just need a diff downpipe which is all of $50 at any exhaust shop. Good luck on getting people to dish out the kind of money for something which has been proven over and over again.

p.s. - i have rpw headers.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    wow, 400 bux eh.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678