The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Selling the turbo galant

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Selling the turbo galant

yall have really helped me out puting my turbo kit together and helping me with problems ive had with the car. I hate to say it but im selling it. i love it but it is costing me to much money b/c i want to do is make it faster. so ive decied to get an m3. if anyone is intersted ill post it in the for sale section.

galant_got_speed

Re: Selling the turbo galant

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boostedgalant56)</div><div class='quotemain'>yall have really helped me out puting my turbo kit together and helping me with problems ive had with the car. I hate to say it but im selling it. i love it but it is costing me to much money b/c i want to do is make it faster. so ive decied to get an m3. if anyone is intersted ill post it in the for sale section.</div>

is all the turbo parts for 8g?? if so would u be willing to sell the whole kit??

it is an 2000 8th gen. Im gana try to sell the car with the turbo but if i dont get what im asking which is 9,000 then i guess i will part out the kit.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    how much for the kit?

i retracet my last post i will not part it out. if it make youfell better you can buy the car and get the turbo kit free.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boostedgalant56)</div><div class='quotemain'>i retracet my last post i will not part it out. if it make youfell better you can buy the car and get the turbo kit free.</div>

:laughing:
    lmao
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Calipso
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boostedgalant56)</div><div class='quotemain'>it is an 2000 8th gen. Im gana try to sell the car with the turbo but if i dont get what im asking which is 9,000 then i guess i will part out the kit.</div>

$9k. That's priceless comedy right there.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boostedgalant56)</div><div class='quotemain'>it is an 2000 8th gen. Im gana try to sell the car with the turbo but if i dont get what im asking which is 9,000 then i guess i will part out the kit.</div>

$9k. That's priceless comedy right there. </div>

????????? dude the kit alone is going to be like $2500. then depending on the condition of the car. think about it.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

seen the car in atl raced the car in atl 9k too damn much, aaron you only beat me by 1.5 cars in my stock ass galant.
    get rich or die tryin'

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsubeatu)</div><div class='quotemain'>seen the car in atl raced the car in atl 9k too damn much, aaron you only beat me by 1.5 cars in my stock ass galant.</div>

What kind of Galant do you have?

i have a 8g, but i just painted it put on the evo hood and bought the 5 speed for it so im not longer selling it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mitsubeatu)</div><div class='quotemain'>seen the car in atl raced the car in atl 9k too damn much, aaron you only beat me by 1.5 cars in my stock ass galant.</div>

What kind of Galant do you have?</div>

wwhat kind of intercooler do you have? can i see a pic of the engine bay?

Thats the new kit
    this is the old

And the front mount is a spearco

Quote Originally Posted by bebopin64
    wwhat kind of intercooler do you have? can i see a pic of the engine bay?

ooh you have a body kit. So is your turbo oil cooled? cause i can imagin that the stock radiator wouldnt be happy to have to cool an 800* turbo along with the engine.

hows the car runnin now did you finish the 5 speed swap yet?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bebopin64
    ooh you have a body kit. So is your turbo oil cooled? cause i can imagin that the stock radiator wouldnt be happy to have to cool an 800* turbo along with the engine.
    All turbos are oil cooled, some are both oil cooled and cooled with coolant. Does not affect the stock radiator at all.
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    mmmm pacesetter manifold...i'll recognize that bad boy anywhere
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    mmmm pacesetter manifold...i'll recognize that bad boy anywhere
    you guys both have the pacesetter right how do you like it? i want to get another manifold until i can get my welder so i just need somethign inexspensive
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Evo 3 manifold or the SBR cast manifold? Any quality tubular header will cost you &#036;300+
    7g for life!

yah i know those are the better one im just looking for something cheap right now till i get my welder... i've been practicing on a friends and i gotten pretty good so im gonna get my own and make either a top mount or a ramhorn style. lol ive been helping him make manifold for hondas thats where i got the ideas from