The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Before i ordered gr-2...

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Before i ordered gr-2...

im buying a set of gr-2 for $316.00 shipped(is that a good price) but $88.00 of it is for 2 sets of mounts

but on the check out it stated that they were for the front. (for $44 a pair).. would it be fine if i used it for the back? is it the same as the front? just needed to know before i ordered thank guyz...
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

if uj go to tirerack the rears are 11 bucks each. so 22 bucks for the pair. they're out of stock though but other places should have similar pricing

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if uj go to tirerack the rears are 11 bucks each. so 22 bucks for the pair. they're out of stock though but other places should have similar pricing</div> so theres nothing special about the brand of mounts you get? what about fittment?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if uj go to tirerack the rears are 11 bucks each. so 22 bucks for the pair. they're out of stock though but other places should have similar pricing</div> so theres nothing special about the brand of mounts you get? what about fittment?</div>

I would get the KYB mounts, KYB is a Original Equipment supplier for Mitsubishi and they will have the best fit.

Also you will need different mounts for front and rear. There is no such thing as a universal strut mount. Actually to be a little technical each car has a left front, right front, left rear, and right rear specific strut mount.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if uj go to tirerack the rears are 11 bucks each. so 22 bucks for the pair. they're out of stock though but other places should have similar pricing</div> so theres nothing special about the brand of mounts you get? what about fittment?</div>

I would get the KYB mounts, KYB is a Original Equipment supplier for Mitsubishi and they will have the best fit.

Also you will need different mounts for front and rear. There is no such thing as a universal strut mount. Actually to be a little technical each car has a left front, right front, left rear, and right rear specific strut mount.</div> thanks for the info... it's just i don't think the site im buyin from has the back mounts only front..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if uj go to tirerack the rears are 11 bucks each. so 22 bucks for the pair. they're out of stock though but other places should have similar pricing</div> so theres nothing special about the brand of mounts you get? what about fittment?</div>

Also you will need different mounts for front and rear. There is no such thing as a universal strut mount. Actually to be a little technical each car has a left front, right front, left rear, and right rear specific strut mount.</div>Huh? Not every car. That may be specific for the 8g but not all cars. 8)

aight so i just ordered the KYB shocks and strut no mounts or boots because all the mounts ar different... now what about the boots are those FL, FR, RR, RL also? any one know of a good site where i can get all of em most sites i check only had front monts and rear boots with out rear mounts i wanna find a site where i can get all mounts and all boots to save on shipping...