The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: exhaust suggestions plsss???

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

exhaust suggestions plsss???

Guys I need some advice coz I’ve been searching around but make me confused :? , I don’t know which one have a nice deep tone like close too stock exhaust “not really close to stock exhaust but not loud” im thinking to get magnaflow race series or street series but I don’t know which one has a nice deep tone “I have i4” any suggestions????

-thnx-

TURBO= in the making.......

got one from pep boys that sounds good i like it? i wanna get a megan cat back...
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

if you don't want too loud, i'd go with the street series over the race series.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Yeah I would go with the street series. Read somewhere that they sound better on the I4 and the Race sound good on the 6.

Experienced TGC Member
    magnaflow!. STREET, i have it on my ride i like the sound and performance. i have to fix it its sitting little low.

WarmAndSCSI
    I'd recommend the Magnaflow Street series for your I4 engine. The Race series might be too raspy and obnoxious. However, the Race series sounds excellent on a V6.

aight guys thnx for your all comments PROBLEM SOLVED i'd go with street series!

-THNX-

I got the race series on my I4 and I love how it sounds...
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got the race series on my I4 and I love how it sounds...</div>

thats make me confused coz i do alot of search and some body say's race has a gud sound and the street is loud, some body say's street has has a good sound and the race is loud :?

jay do u have some sound clip of ur car?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zobgel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got the race series on my I4 and I love how it sounds...</div>

thats make me confused coz i do alot of search and some body say's race has a gud sound and the street is loud, some body say's street has has a good sound and the race is loud :?

jay do u have some sound clip of ur car?</div>

nah man I dont have a sound clip but if you go to www.roadraceengineering.com and look around there are sounds clips on there of the 2 magnaflow mufflers I believe
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zobgel)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrjaydeeone)</div><div class='quotemain'>I got the race series on my I4 and I love how it sounds...</div>

jay do u have some sound clip of ur car?</div>

nah man I dont have a sound clip but if you go to www.roadraceengineering.com and look around there are sounds clips on there of the 2 magnaflow mufflers I believe</div>

i know that and i heard them before but its installed on eclipse and its V6 so i wanna hear them on galant i4. but thnx anyway jay.......

get 2 AERO TURBINE 2.5" race mufflers, an AERO TURBINE 2.5" resonator, 2.5" mandrel bent cat-back piping and a SLP dual oval center mount tip. o wait, that won't fit your car w/o a bunch of work on the back bumper...

I got a otto racing from ebay($50-$60) I never thought such a cheap muffler would be made as well and sound close to stock but "deeper" I have a I4 and was very happy with the tone. I was just looking for something little deeper than the stock muffler, and that looks decent was my criteria when looking for a muffler. A hint also stay away from resonated mufflers (tip) if you want a quieter non-raspy exhaust tone.

muffler search

Still, no one has posted a sound clip with the flowmaster sound V6 Or I4.

The 60 series clip on flowmaster's site sound good but unless is on our Gs who can tell what it will sound like.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Just wondering, the Race series on V6 eclipse sound clip on the site will most likely sound the same on a 8G V6 right?

Get the megan racing drift spec cat back exhaust,i love it on my V6 :oops:

definetly get the megan racing cat back for the i4 its not to lound and it sounds aggresive i definelty luv mine
    jdm front end conversion in the process.........