The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: manifold ?

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

manifold ?

i read a while back but cant find the post... about a v6 turbo mani... ive been looking online for a while now differnet sites but nothing.. i remmeber seeing a site VERY VERY plain and had the two options for a v6 eclipse w/ pics and another w/o... where like 400 ish for the manifolds... will they fit a t3/t4 hybrid turbo or not? thanks in advance!
    Diego

SWEET!! thanks a lot i was remmeber what it looked like but didnt know what it was all about.... any good reviews or anything to say about this comapny?
    Diego

only problem i see now is... i need a t3/t4 flange and thats t-25 t-28... anyone have ideas what i can do?
    Diego

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Tearstone sells a v6 kit, ask him if he can just get the manifold.

And its just a flange men. Have a shop cut the existing flange off and weld whatever flange you need onto the manifold. Not a big deal.
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member
    1) 99.99% chance that Tear will not sell you the manifolds.

2) The T25/T28 is for the 4 banger manifolds. More than likely the manifolds come with a T3 flange already.

If your going to pay $400-500 for a pre-made manifold that may or may not fit how you want it with the turbo you choose, why not jsut get a tubular manifold custom made? I gaurantee it wont cost more, probably less, those are expensive manifolds. You can get a SBR cast manifold that outflows any other cast manifold for $250. And a nice tubular manifold for the '63t is $300-400.
    7g for life!

would u guys say anykind of exhaust shop can make me one? or would it have to be legit place?
    Diego

I wouldnt let just any exhaust shop do it. Go to a reputable performance/fabricating shop. It takes some know how on making a manifold correctly unless its just a log styl manifold. If your going to use a tubualr header design, you will want equal length runners and everything needs to be welded very nicely.

Not much to doing it, you need two flanges, one for the turbo and one for the head, some piping to bend, and a 4 - 1 collector. Just a matter of bending and welding the pipes.
    7g for life!

If you do find a place who can do this for you, please let me know!

Tearstone
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'>1) 99.99% chance that Tear will not sell you the manifolds. Â*

2) The T25/T28 is for the 4 banger manifolds. More than likely the manifolds come with a T3 flange already.</div>

Not to make you look like a fool, but we are going to start selling the piping as soon as we can formulate some pricing. We have an extra basic log style manifold in stock ready to ship as well. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] for more information about the manifold. We also have a full pro kit ready to ship too.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tearstone)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not to make you look like a fool, but we are going to start selling the piping as soon as we can formulate some pricing. We have an extra basic log style manifold in stock ready to ship as well. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] for more information about the manifold. We also have a full pro kit ready to ship too.</div>

Were talking about the V6.

Though if you started selling manifolds for the V6, that would be a great step foward for the V6 guys.

Hell Yeah!!!!
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Tearstone
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tearstone)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not to make you look like a fool, but we are going to start selling the piping as soon as we can formulate some pricing. We have an extra basic log style manifold in stock ready to ship as well. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] for more information about the manifold. We also have a full pro kit ready to ship too.</div>

Though if you started selling manifolds for the V6, that would be a great step foward for the V6 guys.</div>

We will

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tearstone)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jet Black)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tearstone)</div><div class='quotemain'>Not to make you look like a fool, but we are going to start selling the piping as soon as we can formulate some pricing. We have an extra basic log style manifold in stock ready to ship as well. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] for more information about the manifold. We also have a full pro kit ready to ship too.</div>

Though if you started selling manifolds for the V6, that would be a great step foward for the V6 guys.</div>

We will </div>

Thats excellent news. Depending on how long my manifolds last (already spotted my first crack), you'll probably be hearing from me.