The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Speakers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Notice a coolaid type smell in your car? It sounds like the A/C condesation drain is blocked up.

Be forewarned if it is it will cause rust.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(manybrews)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'>One more thing... i have major condensation inside the car... it builds up mostly on the right side of my windsheild where i believe the amplifer sits ( under the glove box?) its always humid in the car... will this set off the next amplifier? im thinkin this may be a rough summer! Â*:?</div>
    are you using the AC? it should be on most of the time.
    is it getting consensation when hot outside, or cold?

have you had your windshield replaced?
    does the AC drain work correctly?

the car should be easily capable of de-humidifying itself with the AC on.</div>

no i have not had the windsheild. I'm the only car on the block with condensation on my windsheild most of the time. i use the AC when nessassary. it just started getting warm enough to use it over here in NY. the condensation goes away when i use the defogger. im mostly getting condensation on the windsheild when its warm out. and i have no idea if the AC drain works correctly. lol but when i get into my car its always humid and the seat belts always feel damp. but i have most of my probs when its raining out.</div>
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tech_Greek)</div><div class='quotemain'>Notice a coolaid type smell in your car? It sounds like the A/C condesation drain is blocked up.

Be forewarned if it is it will cause rust.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(manybrews)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XxGiRLaNT06xX)</div><div class='quotemain'>One more thing... i have major condensation inside the car... it builds up mostly on the right side of my windsheild where i believe the amplifer sits ( under the glove box?) its always humid in the car... will this set off the next amplifier? im thinkin this may be a rough summer! Â*:?</div>
    are you using the AC? it should be on most of the time.
    is it getting consensation when hot outside, or cold?

have you had your windshield replaced?
    does the AC drain work correctly?

the car should be easily capable of de-humidifying itself with the AC on.</div>

no i have not had the windsheild. I'm the only car on the block with condensation on my windsheild most of the time. i use the AC when nessassary. it just started getting warm enough to use it over here in NY. the condensation goes away when i use the defogger. im mostly getting condensation on the windsheild when its warm out. and i have no idea if the AC drain works correctly. lol but when i get into my car its always humid and the seat belts always feel damp. but i have most of my probs when its raining out.</div></div>

thanks alot hun... ill let the dealership know when i go back to replace the amp.

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12