Hey folks, I'm writing from the caribbean, Trinidad to be exact. I got the 6a11 V6 swapped in a lancer at the moment. I know that the 6a11/6a12 share parts, so I'm asking you 6a12 guys for help.

Firstly, the engine is extremely rare in Trinidad, and when I look for parts for this, its almost impossible to find anything.

Secondly, the engine has some general work to do, it runs fine, but its in need of a tune up, and its got some oil leaks.

Questions:

1. Currently I get oil in the spark plug chamber when I remove the plug wire. The plug itslef does not have oil on it, only when the wire is removed, then oil falls into the chamber. Does the plug wire itself act as a seal, or am I missin the "O" ring seals inside the tappet cover?

2. The plug wires are in a mess at the moment. I've done searches in TGC about it and I realize that magnecor is the wire of choice for the v6. Thing is, if I call anywhere for the wires for the v6, no one has. Can anyone provide me with a specific part number I should be looking for? This would really make life easier with searching.

Hope you all can help.
Thanks alot..

6a11v6