The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How many "tight" G's do you see?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    im my area its all bout gangstahs with the tints, chrome rims with the bumbs in the back.. now thats with alll types of cars a G would use.... when i see a galant stock its some old lady or old dude or some chick....i've seen 4 fix'ed up G's i know one is dudj (member of TGC) and 2 others driving around and one near my gurls house its silver with an unpainted kit (not sure what) with chrome altezzas and black rims... i know it as an injen intake cuz he got that sticker and that Lplate on his car still has the amber corrners and has been a front end damage on it think thats y he got the kit... i wouldent see my car as fixed up cuz i don't have a kit if you look at my car you'll see clear corners, tinted windows M3 mirrors and black altezzasand chrome handels, and with that im still turnin heads, more like modified then fixed up, but im workin on it 8)
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BIGMONEYDAY)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gtx)</div><div class='quotemain'>Only ChromeG's ex-galant. Yeah, that's it.

BIGMONEYDAY, so you say you are around from here .... I think you and all the DSI guys just pretend this whole Galant-thing. In reality you are riding Citroens, because I never see you guys Â* Â*

j/k, I know, I'm faaaaar from Atlanta, that's the problem</div>

GTX- I see your in the 843/912 area, but I'm in the 803/706 of SC/GA, but even I couldn't be counted as a tight G mainly cause I just rimmed, tinted, and dual exhausted. However I have a storeroom full of stuff waiting to go on. (not even going to list all those years worth of parts...LOL) Anyway, you need to hit us up and roll down to the ATL to meet up with us. We need to do something to keep the import thing going, seems like it's loosing steam to the bubble chevys and dunks with 24's around here. Oh yeah, in my area I've seen about 4 Galants that I'd class as "modded' and 3 of them are in there own little car club. The 4th one was owned by a military guy I saw at a local stereo shop.</div>

lol well I would not count myself in the tight group either, but at least you are on it bro
    You are most def right about these Donks, not as many as riced out Civics yet but still, damn it's growing...

I'm heading to the Myrtle Beach meet this month, than ATL is next!

there are only two kitted galants in my town. other than that i think that mine is the most customized (which isnt sayin too much). i live in kennewick, wa.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    I've never seen a "hooked up" G in NY just randomly. I just see members rides

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SkylineG1)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've never seen a "hooked up" G in NY just randomly. I just see members rides</div>

hmm same with me.. except in jersey.. ohh i saw one G in elizabeth...but it was rice.. so i didnt even bother really noticing it..
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

i have seen like 2 or 3. one is a guy that is on here and the other two i just saw going to work.
    I have a salvage galant with grey interior and white outside very little body damage just little dents. I think it has a locked motor because it ticks and it has a new starter. It is a total part out and I have parts from many other galants in the past. Pm me if you need any parts and I will let you know if I have them or not.

i see 1 every day, mine... but yeah, there's a couple around my way with some chrome 18s and 20s... and there's 1 i work with that has my old CF hood...

I see a lot of bad ones around here, haven't spotted too many nice ones... everyone seems to have badly fitted altezzas and unpainted junk kits bondo'd to their G's around here.

none in my area, bunch of beaner 8Gs dented like like damn and riding without hubbies. Go figure :?

Out here in Louisiana I freaking NEVER see a tight G except for mine and a friend of mine's

TGC Regular
    Down here in Miami i have only seen a handful, and the best looking one I have seen was Pedro (Censee). I havent been able to go to any of the local meets but Pedro tells me there is alot nice galants (around 7 to be exact) but mostly all with cyber 1 kits. But there is alot of stock galant(durty, with no hub caps)

Lets see here in West Texas - Midland/Odessa There's 2 Galants fixed up - 1 is that Black Galant I posted w/ bodykit and Black paint with LOTS of Silver flake - He ended up sellin the car and some chick drives it now and it's not in very good condition - the other is a guy I met here in town It's underconstruction he has the same front and sides as me getting molded in...pics after it's done 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12