The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sun Visor

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Sun Visor

Okay.. I found this and another one that says universal. I don't know the rear window measurment for the 96 - 98 eclipse. But you guys would know if this would fit..

http://www.thepartsbin.com/sitemap/mitsubi...ctor~parts.html

Highly doubt it. We test fitted an 8G rear visor on my 7G, and it did not fit at all. This, I have no idea. Want to be the first volunteer to try it?

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.

ya know i talked to a friend of mine in hong kong[whose my JDM connection] and supposedly hes seen one on a 7G. never got a pic from him tho.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NiTrOuSoXiDe)</div><div class='quotemain'>Highly doubt it. Â*We test fitted an 8G rear visor on my 7G, and it did not fit at all. Â*This, I have no idea. Â*Want to be the first volunteer to try it? </div>

For 95 bones? Ehhh.. I'll see if I can get the rear window measurements first..

I even thought.. isnt this thing like a sunroof visor on the back window??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NiTrOuSoXiDe)</div><div class='quotemain'>Highly doubt it. Â*We test fitted an 8G rear visor on my 7G, and it did not fit at all. Â*This, I have no idea. Â*Want to be the first volunteer to try it? </div>

How bad was the 8g fitment?

But there has to be a visor for a 7g, i saw this bad ass black 7g with one like a month ago on the GCP.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

Probably even a different application like accord or civic? Will have to get the measurements and test this out.

Accord will probably ber most likely to fit, maybe even Maxima. The 8G one is curvier and shorter.

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.