The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Venom sheet metal intake

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Venom sheet metal intake

Has anyone installed one of these on their car? If so, I am looking for ideas on what to do with the ignition coil packs. Right now the best things seems to be to fab up a bracket to mount them on, but I am very open to suggestions on other ways of doing it. Also, for those who haven't seen the venom intake, it sits lower than the stock intake does and doesn't curve underneath, as well as has no mounting points on top for the ignition coil, and I really don't want to drill through. If anyone may have some ideas but have further questions, just ask, it won't be a problem to take a pic of the intake and a stock intake, which I have an extra of, so as to make it easier to visualize the differences.
    1990 Galant GSX: HKS Super flow, front strut bar, KYB coil overs, UR underdrive crank pulley, Greddy Kevlar Timing belt, Revolution muffler, custom grounds, Center Force clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Pace setter header, 4 wheel cross drilled rotors

don't worry about advice, I figured out how to do it, and incase anyone is interested in buying this intake, I will post fabrication procedures and keep some pics. I'll warn you all though, there is gonna be some machining involved, so if you don't have a back ground in that, it may take a couple tries before you get it right, but don't be shy.
    1990 Galant GSX: HKS Super flow, front strut bar, KYB coil overs, UR underdrive crank pulley, Greddy Kevlar Timing belt, Revolution muffler, custom grounds, Center Force clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Pace setter header, 4 wheel cross drilled rotors