The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New springs and struts (updated w/ pics)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 29

New springs and struts (updated w/ pics)

I finally got my new Megan Racing springs and KYB struts installed tonight. I feel like I have a new car. The car rides sooooooo much better. And the new stance it has looks great. Thanks again Paul for the great deal on the front struts. Really helped me out there. I'll post new pics tomorrow when the sun come out.

Re: New springs and struts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GalantMan)</div><div class='quotemain'> Thanks again Paul for the great deal on the front struts. Really helped me out there. </div>

Anytime hope you were happy with everything

i have megan springs also what kind of KYB's did you get?
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Re: New springs and struts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(raw0055)</div><div class='quotemain'> hope you were happy with everything</div>

More than happy. The suspension is so tight now. I feel like I have a new car. Pics are going to have to wait. Batteries are dead.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The F.B.I)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have megan springs also what kind of KYB's did you get?</div>

KYB GR-2's

Here's two pics. Better pics to come..

Before:

After:

No more wheel gap...I'm soooo happy

Very nice.

They closed the gap real nice.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Very nice.

They closed the gap real nice.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

how much did the megan springs set you back and can you provide me with a part number maybe?

Proto
    i like the 4G rims.. might have to see how they look on a 7G

Proto
    i like the 4G rims.. might have to see how they look on a 7G

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(asjamias2)</div><div class='quotemain'>how much did the megan springs set you back and can you provide me with a part number maybe?</div>

They were only like $90 plus shipping. The part number I'll have to look for...

i might have to trade my steelies for some 4g wheels. along with some cash of course
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Calipso
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lonestar22)</div><div class='quotemain'>i might have to trade my steelies for some 4g wheels. along with some cash of course</div>

You're still driving on steelies?

Experienced TGC Member
    i'll be joinin' the megan clan in less than a month. yay. hahahah
    -Chris

i dont know if its me but it still looks stock... how much did it drop?? an inch??
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont know if its me but it still looks stock... how much did it drop?? Â*an inch??</div>

w/ Megan springs, it is allegedly, as per their site, supposed to be 2.0 up front and 1.9 in the rear, but for them to have that for all of their listings as their drop, idk...

i'm sure they'll get lower as they settle though
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    i dont know if its me but it still looks stock... how much did it drop?? an inch??
    I wasn't at stock height when I put them on, so I'm not sure. But with all the G's around, I'm sure I can give you a rough guess within a day or so. But I can tell you one thing, I LOVE the way it looks and rides now.

Sorry it took so long to get the new pics up. But most of you know, I have a new addition to the family. But as you can see, the new stance the springs give the G is awesome.

Experienced TGC Member
    wow, almost like a Progress drop

very nice.
    -Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast