The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New springs and struts (updated w/ pics)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GalantMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    They were only like $90 plus shipping. The part number I'll have to look for...</div>

you have got to get me the part number and where you bought it....

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Looks good with the 4G rims

What is the tire size?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>i dont know if its me but it still looks stock... how much did it drop?? Â*an inch??</div>

I looked at G today at stock height with stock steelies on it and it was a good 3" lower in the front.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rez887)</div><div class='quotemain'>What is the tire size?</div>

215/45 on 17" 4G rims

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(asjamias2)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GalantMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    They were only like $90 plus shipping. The part number I'll have to look for...</div>

you have got to get me the part number and where you bought it....</div>

I got them from eBay...I looked at Megan's website and couldn't find the part number but here's a eBay link to the ones like mine...

Megan Racing springs

do any of you have rubbing problem in the rear with a heavy system and people in back? I love the look in front but dont want to risk the back

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GalantMan)</div><div class='quotemain'> 215/45 on 17" 4G rims</div>

isn't it that the proper size would have been 225/45 17? what made you go to 215 instead?

TGC Regular
    The second group of picks really show the drop. really nice drop. Like em

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(midwest_G)</div><div class='quotemain'>do any of you have rubbing problem in the rear with a heavy system and people in back? I love the look in front but dont want to risk the back</div>

My system is not that heavy. And I don't have anybody in the back except my 6 yr old daughter. But no, I don't have any problems. But I also have not taken it to an alignment shop either. I guess once I get the camber straightened out, that will be the true test. But there is a member here with a similar drop on 18's or 19's with 225 tires and he says he doesn't rub at all with no fender roll or anything. I only have 215's, so I should be ok.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(asjamias2)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(00GalantMan)</div><div class='quotemain'> 215/45 on 17" 4G rims</div>

isn't it that the proper size would have been 225/45 17? what made you go to 215 instead?</div>

Those were the tires that were on the chrome rims when I bought the car. So I just stuck with the tire size because I didn't have the money to buy new ones. So when I bought the 4G rims I just swapped the tires on to them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12