The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 4G Eclipse Progress Rear Sway Bar Confirmed Fit on 9th Gen

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar

4G Eclipse Progress Rear Sway Bar Confirmed Fit on 9th Gen

Yup. The Progress rear sway bar for the 4th gen Eclipse fits the 9th Gen Galant.

Left Side

Right Side

My car is so rusty.

nice to know ... damn it where are the springs....
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

or you could support the people who are making an attempt to have SOME aftermarket for our cars and buy the WORKS Rear Sway Bar which I'm sure is better anyway.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tech_Greek)</div><div class='quotemain'>or you could support the people who are making an attempt to have SOME aftermarket for our cars and buy the WORKS Rear Sway Bar which I'm sure is better anyway.</div>

I bet they are.

I'm still waiting for their springs. 8)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tech_Greek)</div><div class='quotemain'>or you could support the people who are making an attempt to have SOME aftermarket for our cars and buy the WORKS Rear Sway Bar which I'm sure is better anyway.</div>

I bet they are.

I'm still waiting for their springs. 8)</div>

Call Jamie@Works, I've talked on the phone with them enough, if you make a big enough donation TOWARDS the springs I'm sure he'll let you test them out as well!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tech_Greek)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tech_Greek)</div><div class='quotemain'>or you could support the people who are making an attempt to have SOME aftermarket for our cars and buy the WORKS Rear Sway Bar which I'm sure is better anyway.</div>

I bet they are.

Call Jamie@Works, I've talked on the phone with them enough, if you make a big enough donation TOWARDS the springs I'm sure he'll let you test them out as well! </div>

I PMed him and he said that WORKS is doing the best they can and he'll inform me when it's ready. :thumbsup:

I'm telling you, call him, and tell him you have money in hand you're wanting to put towards the project, they can move it along MUCH faster!

It's all about supply and demand...we keep buying eclipse parts instead of genuine 9G parts, we're not going to get any more product for our car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tech_Greek)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tech_Greek)</div><div class='quotemain'>or you could support the people who are making an attempt to have SOME aftermarket for our cars and buy the WORKS Rear Sway Bar which I'm sure is better anyway.</div>

I bet they are.

Call Jamie@Works, I've talked on the phone with them enough, if you make a big enough donation TOWARDS the springs I'm sure he'll let you test them out as well! </div>

I PMed him and he said that WORKS is doing the best they can and he'll inform me when it's ready. :thumbsup:</div>

hey 9g were did you order your rsb from?
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

Mike from Road Race Engineering.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Nice.
    I wonder what else would fit from 4g eclipse to 9g galant.