The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: touring wing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    MitsuMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMan)</div><div class='quotemain'></div>

isnt this the same one, by Erebuni?? looks simmilar, i wouldnt go that route because of the galants round shape, i would go more of a round spoiler...even the oem has a small curve to it

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    isnt this the same one, by Erebuni?? looks simmilar</div>
    No Allen's is made by JSP, the largest aftermarket spolier dealer in the world. But you're right, they're practically identical.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    , i wouldnt go that route because of the galants round shape, i would go more of a round spoiler...even the oem has a small curve to it</div>

Dude that's what I've been saying the whole time. I'd have to see it with my own eyes to make a solid judgement though,.... Photoshop anyone?!
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

MitsuMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2True)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MitsuMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    isnt this the same one, by Erebuni?? looks simmilar</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>
    , i wouldnt go that route because of the galants round shape, i would go more of a round spoiler...even the oem has a small curve to it</div>

Dude that's what I've been saying the whole time. I'd have to see it with my own eyes to make a solid judgement though,.... Photoshop anyone?!</div>

2True,

I know who JSP is!! lol, I wasnt commenting on Allens specifically I was just saying that there is more then one company that makes the wing!

I was agreeing with you on my thoughts about the spoiler beig too round for the car!...TBH o wouldnt really want to see one on a 7g i just dont think it would look good at all

yea kevin's spoiler is a lil bit more round than mine. the only thing that i don't like about mine is that it doesn't have a light but imma fix that soon. uhm jsp has a site jspamerica.com i recall.

as for where i got mine, i think i got mine for 150 at a local speed shop and got it painted for free since A. my neighbor was too drunk to ask for my money, and B, he never finished the wing, needs another coat

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

1995 galant s
    I just bought a touring style wing about 3 days ago. I put it on my car and absolutely loved it. I took it to Maaco and there painting it right now for 75 bucks. When it comes back, ill put it back on and post some pics!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995 galant s
    I just bought a touring style wing about 3 days ago. I put it on my car and absolutely loved it. I took it to Maaco and there painting it right now for 75 bucks. When it comes back, ill put it back on and post some pics!
    From where? Is there a website?
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

MitsuMan
    i wonder what kind of job they do over at maaco with bodykits and paintjobs, its really not hard to paint a kit, im sure they would mess it up though

RZ
    Oi White -G-host

I have a question. That tc rear wing you've got, where did you bought it?

Looks very good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12