The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: grills??

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

grills??

does anybody have any idea what other grills we could use besides the chicken wire??... im really into the ralliart 9g grill, i wonder if their is anything i can replicate it with and mold it in...(im talkin about the grills near the front emblem)
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

billet?

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Experienced TGC Member
    anything can be done if u got the money to do it

i know theirs a billet but im talkin about the ones between the headlights... the billet is to glossy for me anyways ... wouldnt really match with anything on my car

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pvu_rida)</div><div class='quotemain'>anything can be done if u got the money to do it</div>

lol pretty obvious

TGC Regular
    Try to find some pics of what you have in mind. Also if the billet is to flashy for you ( I feel the same way ) you can always tint it a little darker. Kinda like a tinted chrome look. Ill try to find some pics but it looks pretty sick. All you do is take some tint spray , or even better some clearcoat with a SMALL amount of black (or whatever color you want) mixed in, and spayed in onto the billet. Ive seen people do it to their emblems and its a good subtle look.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>i know theirs a billet but im talkin about the ones between the headlights... the billet is to glossy for me anyways ... wouldnt really match with anything on my car
    </div>

not true because my dad has the polished aluminum billet its not shiney at all

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

this place has a nice selection of mesh grilles.

also i was at the dealership one day with 9g and i noticed that if you were to modify a grille and put mesh behind it, it might be easier to do it with a DE grille.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

yea i know about that one...im lookin for the ones above... buty yea it doesnt seem to flow like it does with other cars... looks better on an 8g then a 9... ty guys ill check out some of the sites and let you guys know ....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>this place has a nice selection of mesh grilles. *

also i was at the dealership one day with 9g and i noticed that if you were to modify a grille and put mesh behind it, it might be easier to do it with a DE grille.</div>

ty ill take a look around ...

I've seen a 9G with the grille like that and a set of eyelids and a nice set of rims, the car looks clean as hell.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

I painted my grills black, mercedes black not spray can.

it looks nice, maybe you should paint it another color

Dude replace ur front bumper with the 06 model, i think that would look clean, then just paint it

06 model?