The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turbo Shopping...

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Turbo Shopping...

I need a 16g turbo and I was wondering what is the best site to find one. I found some on e-bay but I am skeptical about using e-bay for something like that. What are some good sites? I checked slowboy, they are a little pricey. Anyother places I should look?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Tearstone

Re: Turbo Shopping...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evil-G-nius (aka Kimya))</div><div class='quotemain'>I need a 16g turbo and I was wondering what is the best site to find one. I found some on e-bay but I am skeptical about using e-bay for something like that. What are some good sites? I checked slowboy, they are a little pricey. Anyother places I should look?</div>

Does the 16G need to be a Mitsubishi turbo or could it be like a Precision or Turbonetics 16G type turbo? I'm a little unfamiliar with how the Mitsubishi turbos are sold since we primarily work with Garrett type turbos. We deal in Precision, Master Power and Turbonetics, let me know if there is anything I can do for you, if you have a part # that would be great.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    We have MHI Evo 3 Big 16g's at my shop. I also have access to Precision,Garrett,Turbonetics, etc etc. If you want..I can get you a price shipped Brand new. PM me if interested. 8)

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

M&amp;T Designs
    What about http://www.turbochargers.com/store/product...&products_id=58?

I'm not too sure. Anyone know anything about this turbo?

Tearstone
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>We have MHI Evo 3 Big 16g's at my shop. I also have access to Precision,Garrett,Turbonetics, etc etc. If you want..I can get you a price shipped Brand new. PM me if interested. 8)</div>

Where is this shop of yours? I hope it's not CFT.

the dsmtuners classifieds are filled with for sale threads with everything you could possibly need to make a car go fast.

i got my slowboy racing 360 thrust bearing 50 trim in perfect like new condition from a guy on there for only 450 bucks. no chips no bent fins no shaft play spools up great and pulls very hard now that i fixed an exhaust leak i had.

but i usually see 16g's for nothing on there. usually around 150-250 bucks for a good one.

you can also go to forced performance.
    they have a big 16g for only 425 bucks.
    its brand spanking new and has a dry center cartridge (which means you don't have to worry about running coolant lines to it!!!)
    all you would need is a used turbine housing and you are done.
    i have one you could have for 20 bucks.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    DSMTrader is back up: www.dsmsource.com
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>DSMTrader is back up: www.dsmsource.com</div>

finally thanks for the heads up seth
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports