The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 03 OEM EVO Wing- how much is it worth? your opinion

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    asekevin

03 OEM EVO Wing- how much is it worth? your opinion

Looking for an opinion (or 10!) on how much a stock OEM 03 EVO wing is worth. Nothing wrong with it. Thanks for you input.

TGC Regular
    what do you mean how much its worth? are you looking to sell one? or to buy one? u know how much they go for at the dealership? i think like a grand or something. so its an authentic evo spoiler? got pix?

asekevin

EVO wing is real-OEM

Very much an original wing -OEM. I can round up some pictures. I am not looking to buy or sell, just get a feeling for what a perfect OEM, original, wing is worth. Just looking for an opinion...

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    your selling them man..... come on... lol jk. well they go for like $1300 i think. well if they are true Evo wings. Cf and all... if they are replica's then they will go down.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

asekevin
    n30acid24- lol. I suppose everything has its price........but really, I have one and I have a 7G. I like the look of members cars that I have seen so far on this board with a wing.
    I am very new to this board and have never owned a Mitsu. I like the 7G car I bought and am selling my Z06 shortly-
    -------and no, I am not on crack, or BS'ing anyone. I don't think my 2.4 7G is a replacement for the LS6 C5, the C% is on the way out and the 7G needs some Improvements in the looks department.
    K

cali just sold his evo wing for bout 500 i think
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member
    Does the evo wing fit the 7g perfectly? I thought about this wing but wondered if it fit out trunk from edge to edge.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***