The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The F.B.I got 150 spokes!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChuloMxcn)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>:'(

I was hoping to see a G with some 13" 150 Spoke gold Daytons, 3 wheeling with its hydrolics!</div>

x2!!! Those do look nice though!</div> well the plan was get it on bags w/ 100-150 spokes on 17's 8) but after A LOT of PS it started to look weird(i prolly would still put a set on just to SEE how the would of looked) may i add that with the megan springs on i have good clearance no rubing anywhere and got a reduce in bounce, im thinking its because of the size in wheel or im just dring slower so i don't Fck these up 8)
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(o1naturalhigh)</div><div class='quotemain'>nice ride F.B.I. Â*how's your homeboy's car coming along??</div>still stock i think he wanted to clear his headz at the 2nd meet but other then that its still stock... with the system...

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    looks dope, good pic quality too

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    u know what?? if you were to put your car and my car side by side...it would look like the picture was taken in black and white, huh??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(o1naturalhigh)</div><div class='quotemain'>u know what?? if you were to put your car and my car side by side...it would look like the picture was taken in black and white, huh??</div> :laughing: good idea :kool: 8)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rolling)</div><div class='quotemain'>no more spinner hubcap Â*:cry: for you</div> ahhh those were the dayz hahahahh

looks good. when i saw the post i thought you would have gotten something like this

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

that would look aight if it was painted to match 8) for a sec i thought that FBI was PS hahah

hoy that's looks really familiar! I'm glad you're liking them bro!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12