The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: WORK's Drop Springs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    Quote Originally Posted by tmut121
    who else has purchased and installed the WORKS springs? would like to see pics of the final product on someones 9g. i've already seen the proto types on cape97's ride and it looks good, but i saw somewhere on the forums the springs were modified for the front fitment.
    X2, I would also like to see and hear from first hand buyer(s) what they perform like. Also if the drop is noticable or not, since I find the 9G's 'ass-end' sticks up a bit too much for my liking and there's quite a bit of wheel well gap in the front that I'd like to cover up.

Compared to Sprint/SSC springs, would these be better? The Sprint/SSC springs drop the 9G 1.8" front and back which would look better, but I have a feeling would bottom out the stock suspension.

Any comments would be appreciated.

'04 Galant GTS - 6000k HIDs (low beam), hyperwhite lights all around, tints, Kenwood amp and 12" PG Xmax. Engine: Stock for now.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    The Works springs are so amazing that the only guy here who has them vanishes probably because his car is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    The Works springs are so amazing that the only guy here who has them vanishes probably because his car is complete.
    LOL..

'04 Galant GTS - 6000k HIDs (low beam), hyperwhite lights all around, tints, Kenwood amp and 12" PG Xmax. Engine: Stock for now.

Jamie@WORKS
    We've sold a number of sets with more in production. Most have gone to our Mitsubishi/wholesale dealers, so I'm not sure what vehicles they've ended up on. If anyone is interested, please give us a call.

is it still in the $300 price range?

Jamie@WORKS
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    is it still in the $300 price range?
    Current pricing is on our site: http://www.worksevo.com/store/produc...roducts_id=267

I know you've been waiting for some time. Let me crunch some numbers and see what I can do for you. I'm out of the shop today (Oliver and Kirk should be in), but will be back tomorrow.

i'll be waiting. im pretty sure others here are looking forward for this too.

thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12