The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: cheapest suspension parts ?

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    illLant98es

cheapest suspension parts ?

where can i find cheap agx shocks and skunk 2 coil overs or gc coils ive been lookin and i havent found any thing . :arrow: and does any one know the deal with airbags i was thinkin of them i herd there alot of work and you cant really drive your car everyday?

Experienced TGC Member
    Truly the best price I have seen for AGX is on tirerack.com for $89 each. That's where I bought mine from.
    The lowest price that I have ever heard of Skunk2's going for was $285 and I don't know where that was, I bought mine for $325 from a honda website :? pfffff, seriously. GC's always seem to be 400 no matter what.

Bags... man we had the longest shred about this subject on the old board. PM Clay and ask him, he answered every question I ever had about bags. My opinion, if it matters, is that its expensive, unpractical, and can become a pain in the a$$. On the other hand I heard the ride is excellent when inflated and well it looks kewl. You can peice it together or buy the whole package for around $1000 if your lucky.

Does anyone have bags on their 7g? :puzzled1:
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

There was a guy who put bags on his 7g, but he isn't a TGC member. He took them off and put on kyb and GC, but he might put them back on again. He goes by the name of amp and lives in Indiana I think.

Gir

Re: cheapest suspension parts ?

Quote Originally Posted by MitsuKid98es
    where can i find cheap agx shocks and skunk 2 coil overs or gc coils ive been lookin and i havent found any thing . :arrow: and does any one know the deal with airbags i was thinkin of them i herd there alot of work and you cant really drive your car everyday?
    I just got a set of AGX's i bought at advanced auto parts. They were like 100 each but i did not pay any shipping, and they had them there the next day.

JLuv97 pointed out that at www.tirerack.com they are $85

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jesse)</div><div class='quotemain'>JLuv97 pointed out that at www.tirerack.com they are $85</div>

Yeah, I should really get out of the chatroom and check out the boards more often.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Skunk2 Coilovers for $289!

Cheapest I have SEEN....but I have no clue as to whether the company selling them is descent or not[/url]
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member
    I think HyperSilver bought his from there, or somewhere with that price.
    That's the best I've seen... good find Seth!
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

http://www.driverfx.com currently has skunk2 for $278.95. They normally sell it for $293.63. Try to add it to your shopping cart and it will take $14.68 off. Shipping's a bitch though.
    <a href="http://jayd.net" target="_blank">Ride With Me Home</a>

dre24k
    Don't go CHEAP
    You will spend alot more trying to fix the problems the cheap shit causes
    spend more now and save in the long run

HiperSilver
    im selling skunk2 coilvers and kyb agx shocks, they are 1 day used , pm or reply in the buy/sell forum

Experienced TGC Member
    Dude, why the hell are you selling them :puzzled1:
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

HiperSilver
    well, im getting rid of my car :-(