The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Evo 7g CF hood

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Evo 7g CF hood

I called Streetconcepts today because i was going to buy there cf evo hood.But when i talked to the rep he said that the hood would be in about 1 month. Does anyone know where i can get this hood from other than Streetconcepts? Cause theres no way im going to give them $500+ buck for this and have to wait 1month,that will turn into 2months,them3,4 so on and so on!!!

There is always going to be a wait for cf stuff now.

why dont u buy a cf oem hood and mold a evo scoop? u can prob get a cf scoop and if u do it right or get a good body man then it should look just as good..
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

If you go through with it, please let us know how it turns out and post a lot of pictures!!!! Maybe we can get a group buy going on and get them for cheaper!! $500 is a little pricey, but if we can promise like 10 definate buyers, maybe they'll knock it down a hundred or two.

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NiTrOuSoXiDe)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you go through with it, please let us know how it turns out and post a lot of pictures!!!! Â*Maybe we can get a group buy going on and get them for cheaper!! Â*$500 is a little pricey, but if we can promise like 10 definate buyers, maybe they'll knock it down a hundred or two.</div>
    Not tryin to knock anyone: I dont want to do a groupbuy cause i dont want to deal with the hassle of making sure that nobody backs out or any of that stuff!I really just wish that the company had the hood in stock and ready to go.But whenever i get the hood i will let you guys know how it fits and i will take lots of pictures!!

shit.i wouldnt back out of that group buy as long as theres some kinda discount.

man, yall are gonna make me want to un sleeper my car lol...

good luck on getting this hood.. and yes LOTS of pics

just wait till the hood is out then buy it so you dont have to worry when or if it is going to come out

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

EVO HOOD!
    1998 Galant ES

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(XStealth6)</div><div class='quotemain'>

EVO HOOD!</div>
    u can buy the evo inserts online...forgot where so id have to search again.but all youd have to do is mold it in but the ultimate mystery is if the CF version exists!

edit---evo hood insert - http://www.truckcustomizers.com/products/K...K6VEN083.2.html

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

EVO HOOD!</div>
    Thats solteros old car. Its an OEM hood with the Evo vent molded in.
    7g for life!

guys i have tried and tried to get streetconcept to make actual pictures for me of the 7g evo hood, or at least take a picture of a 7g with in on, i also asked for a measurements, they really didnt want to comply to much, they said that they ship these hoods outta diffrent location: on their web page it says

EVOLUTION / EVO HOOD (100% CARBON FIBER)
    DIRECT BOLT-ON + READY TO BE INSTALL
    HOOD WITH WITHSTAND HEAT FROM THE ENGINE, COMPLETE BOLT-ON HOOD

give them a call and keep annoying them may be they finally will after 100's of mad 7 gers will call (714)265-4123 / email: [email protected]

this isnt the actual picture for 7 g, i dont think it even exists??

2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

Proto
    the hood in the pics is for the 92-95 civics.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>the hood in the pics is for the 92-95 civics.</div>

yeah i figured that, also i tried them to take pics of the actual hood and no luck, i really think taht hood doesnt exist??
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

I will give Streetconcepts another call on Monday to see if they have any in yet.I need this hood asap.This money is bout to burn a hole in my hand!!I can always get a bigger turbo though!!

which one are you getting the evo hood???? wow if so you will be the first to actually own it if its real that is?? keep us updated

jake
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

EVO HOOD!</div>

that insert is too far back.. i would want it more foward on the hood.. just my .02..

also the back of the other galant.. the exhaust is on the right side!?!?!?!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Thats djplays car in its old form. I assume the image was just flipped. Hard to make out but I dont see a gas tank door and looks to be a power antenna there.

IMHO I dont think a cf evo hood exists. These companies are just confused or want to take peoples money. If you buy a cf evo hood from one of these companies without pictures, dont be mad if you receive an OEM cf hood haha.
    7g for life!

yeah tahts why i am getting oem with DOHC hump
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64