The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: No Teins til next year !!

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

No Teins til next year !!

Thank you for your interest in TEIN High Performance Suspension Products.
    We are hoping for early to mid next year.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Sales Department
    TEIN U.S.A., INC.
    7631 Somerset Blvd.
    Paramount, CA 90723
    Tel: (562) 633-7387
    Fax: (562) 633-7291
    Web: www.tein.com
    E-mail: [email protected]

Daymn, bumpy ride till next year

Thanks for the heads up Ken. Paramount huh, didn't know Tein is so close. Anyway, do you have more info on which system it would be, any support of the EDFC and any pricing info or that's the only email from them.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

its gonna be the super street damper kit

Contents of damper kit
    Adjustable shock absorber x4, Main spring x4
    Lower spring seat x4, Seat lock x4, Thrust washer x4
    Bump rubber x4, Dust cover x4
    Hook spanner x2, Instruction manual

*Strut suspension comes with upper spring seat.

the info i got from their website

i'm guessing its gonna be about a G , since all their other SS coilovers are that price

Sure a long time to wait... too long

Senior TGC Member
    Shoot if I had known you guys didn't know Tein was coming out with suspension I would have beaten you guys to the post I emailed them last month because our cars were listed as for sale but they replied that the suspension was still in development...doh.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

TGC Regular
    the full set up is gona be since im all on agx and ground controls and happy with it for now but down the line will definately switch dosent realy bother me much this way i can make use to what i got for now
    - Atba

I knew about it being developed but had no idea it would be sooooooo long b/c of the fact that they said this a long time ago...... just another KYB situation, lol.

TGC Regular
    Has anyone ever been in a car with the Tein SS setup? I havent been in a car with them, but I have heard raves about them over on Clubsi.com A lot of those members have that setup and said its great. I am driving an eclipse now (still own galant), but instead of spending $1000 on the SS setup, I might just go GC with AGXs. Anyone been in cars with GCs and also SS, hows the ride?

*edit*

As soon as I minimized the TGC window, I had dsmtalk.com below it and right smack in my face was a thread about Tein SS vs GC w/Konis. Seems like most people prefer the GC w/konis over the SS. And for about the same price to....heres the link

http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.p...&threadid=70154
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04