The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Clear Corner, I need help?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Clear Corner, I need help?

Sup Peeps,

Was reading the instruction as suppose to, but kinda mad a mistake while taking the grill off, I kinda broke two of those black things that keep the grill connected to the car. Where can I buy some more of those things?
    How do u take the Head light out? I took the corner signal light out by just turning it, but the head light will not come out.

Thankz

Supernova
    Well, for the black clips.... me and my dad broke some too when we took the grill off, but we just went to the dealership and asked for some and they had some for like, $3(or $6, don't remember). Remember, when putting the grill back on, put the clips in the grill then put the grill back on the car.

Yeah u can get those black clips at your local dealer...might try and ask one of the mechanics...maybe they can hook u up with some. and like supernova said...put them all in place and then just snap the grill on..

i wouldn't worry about removing the headlight bulb. i'd just remove the headlight sockt and then remove the 4? bolts that hold the headlight in. once the headlight is out of the car, you can figure out how to remove the bulb. its really easy when u can see the actualy back fo the bulb

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Jeff
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>i wouldn't worry about removing the headlight bulb. i'd just remove the headlight sockt and then remove the 4? bolts that hold the headlight in. once the headlight is out of the car, you can figure out how to remove the bulb. its really easy when u can see the actualy back fo the bulb</div>

I agree...I had a hell of a time trying to switch my headlight bulbs the first time, but when I was clearing my corners, I just unplugged the bulb, pulled the whole assembly out and went from there....a whole lot easier. I think someone posted about a screwdriver at sears shaped like a Z... with a flathead on one end and a phillips on the other. I got it, 2 dollars and I recommend it. Once I had that, it only took me 35 minutes to do everything, including reassembly.