The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart "Version R"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(njjfudge)</div><div class='quotemain'>They should bring it to the US, b/c you know VW is bringing the rabbit back.</div>

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2004 Nissan Maxima3.5 V6 DOHC

that looks tight!!! If it came here I'd get it too. It'll give the Honda Fit a run for its money.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    its ok i like the interior but i am a little biast on hatchbacks myself looks a bit too small for my tastes though

TGC Regular
    Yeah, they will bring it over and redesign to appeal to the American market, which means if it comes over its going to look like S**t. Lets face it America alway gets the ugly cars, but I'm glad to see that companies are taking design ideas from the european companies. Has anyone seen the new Pontiac Grand Prix, V8 and RWD got to get me one if it comes over here, but it want.

It will look like this with a Pontiac badge hopefully.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    interesting.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by remarque
    Yeah, they will bring it over and redesign to appeal to the American market, which means if it comes over its going to look like S**t. Lets face it America alway gets the ugly cars, but I'm glad to see that companies are taking design ideas from the european companies. Has anyone seen the new Pontiac Grand Prix, V8 and RWD got to get me one if it comes over here, but it want.

It will look like this with a Pontiac badge hopefully.
    Its about time GM did some right. I still don't get it why they put huge V8's in big cars in a FWD platform. The "new" Grand Prix looks real nice...GM, well actually Pontiac needs to refocus. The GTO is a piece of junk and no Firebird so the need a nice RWD passenger car.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12