The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aunt and Uncle bought 8g...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 77 of 77
    galant_got_speed
    U PEELED OUT?!?! WTFBBQ!

i couldnt peel out to save my fuckin life!! i punch the gas from a stop and i just get lag and no power...what the hell!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant_got_speed)</div><div class='quotemain'>U PEELED OUT?!?! WTFBBQ!

i couldnt peel out to save my fuckin life!! i punch the gas from a stop and i just get lag and no power...what the hell!!</div>

dude are you for real?? i was able to peel out on my old 94 galant ls and on my 97 (current)....i've heard that a clog cat can rob you with some low power.....but yeah.....i can peel out all in first gear..that's in a dry street too.....dang i think we just jack this thread....lol....but yeah....neons are'nt that bad of a car it's just the fact that it's a neon well at least the SRT and up are ok cars but as for me galant all the way.....to be more exact my 7G or peono's....god i love the blue machine..
    1990 GSX(91 eprom ecu set-up)
    6-bolt jdm (GVR4)
    16G turbo
    3inch turbo back(flowmasters)
    510cc
    OSTRICH
    FMIC
    ___trying to learn the art of tuning___

galant_got_speed
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(da1085)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant_got_speed)</div><div class='quotemain'>U PEELED OUT?!?! WTFBBQ!

i couldnt peel out to save my fuckin life!! i punch the gas from a stop and i just get lag and no power...what the hell!!</div>

dude are you for real?? i was able to peel out on my old 94 galant ls and on my 97 (current)....i've heard that a clog cat can rob you with some low power.....but yeah.....i can peel out all in first gear..that's in a dry street too.....dang i think we just jack this thread....lol....but yeah....neons are'nt that bad of a car it's just the fact that it's a neon well at least the SRT and up are ok cars but as for me galant all the way.....to be more exact my 7G or peono's....god i love the blue machine..</div>

so are people regularly peeling out in their galants?! am i the only one who cant? i seem to have wicked slow takeoffs too...but the car runs fine so theres nothing wrong with it? should i put a high flow cat on when i get my exhaust done with headers? thatll prob kill all chance of peeling out huh? but yah this thread was jacked a while ago...so who gives a shit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant_got_speed)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(da1085)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant_got_speed)</div><div class='quotemain'>U PEELED OUT?!?! WTFBBQ!

dude are you for real?? i was able to peel out on my old 94 galant ls and on my 97 (current)....i've heard that a clog cat can rob you with some low power.....but yeah.....i can peel out all in first gear..that's in a dry street too.....dang i think we just jack this thread....lol....but yeah....neons are'nt that bad of a car it's just the fact that it's a neon well at least the SRT and up are ok cars but as for me galant all the way.....to be more exact my 7G or peono's....god i love the blue machine..</div>

so are people regularly peeling out in their galants?! am i the only one who cant? i seem to have wicked slow takeoffs too...but the car runs fine so theres nothing wrong with it? should i put a high flow cat on when i get my exhaust done with headers? thatll prob kill all chance of peeling out huh? but yah this thread was jacked a while ago...so who gives a shit.</div>
    ok i remember my neighbores car not being able to accelerate to it's potential....the problem was her fuil pump.....when ever she slams on the gas her car's revs goes down then up...if your car can ride ok during cold weathers the kind slow on warm weathers it could be your pump...but i could be wrong...i mean it's worth checking you know...just pop your back seat off and go into your gas tank....also im almost sure that most 7G can and should be able to peel out from a dead stop...i was actually thinking on redoing my whole exhaust and getting rid of my mufflers...they sounded good in my car but im going on a single set up...maybe with a magnaflow type exhaust and 2.5 inch piping with a 2 feet long cherry bomb for resonators..
    6-bolt jdm (GVR4)
    16G turbo
    510cc
    OSTRICH
    FMIC

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i can peel out most of the time as well, dry/wet/loose/solid, the conditions make a difference but I can do it on all of em... not neutral drop peeling either, just from givin gas

GGS I know this girl that looks just like your cousin. I can hook you guys up and it won't be creepy or anything like cousin banging.

Hahahaha I'm j/k. But seriously they look the same.

Anyway, if you don't have any mods then you won't be able to beat the V6. Well unless he is afraid to floor it bc it is new (to him) in that case you might be able to take him. I wouldn't race his son at all, especially because he is a new driver.

Man you have to get some mods on your car bro. I didn't have a job for a couple of months and had to stop messing with my car too. I know how you feel.

edit* btw I can't peel out anymore with the V6, I guess because of my mods moving the powerband on me from some low end torque to some top end power. And those new tires don't hurt either.

galant_got_speed
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Xrs2)</div><div class='quotemain'>GGS I know this girl that looks just like your cousin. I can hook you guys up and it won't be creepy or anything like cousin banging.

Hahahaha I'm j/k. But seriously they look the same.

Anyway, if you don't have any mods then you won't be able to beat the V6. Well unless he is afraid to floor it bc it is new (to him) in that case you might be able to take him. I wouldn't race his son at all, especially because he is a new driver.

Man you have to get some mods on your car bro. I didn't have a job for a couple of months and had to stop messing with my car too. I know how you feel.

edit* btw I can't peel out anymore with the V6, I guess because of my mods moving the powerband on me from some low end torque to some top end power. And those new tires don't hurt either.</div>

i cant DO any mods to my car...ive done the only mod i knew how to do myself and thats intake..plus i cant afford jack shit...well i prob could but i blow my cash so easily...i had a short ram intake up until today...i used the extra piping and made it true cold air...i can chirp the tires a little bit...i sitll need a tune-up tho...i can feel a bit more pull..nothing DRASTIC...but i can tell i got a little bit of torque

I never worked on cars before the Galant, and I have done some stuff to my car. You just have to take it one step at a time. You can't jump into anything huge right away. Start doing the little things, then move onto the bigger fish.

As for the money thing, I used to spend it before I even had it. Guess I grew outta that some. Saving up isn't as hard once you get started, it just takes some practice to get into gear. I started by getting extra money taken out of my paycheck for Fed Income Tax, then they give it back to you at the end of the year. Easy way to save, and you don't really have a choice to spend it.

galant_got_speed
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>first i as thinking, GGS is gay for wanting to touch a man's balls

Then I was thinking, hes fuckin retarded for calling ALL Neon SRT-4 owners names and shit

I wanna know when it became OK to classify like THOUSANDS of people by the car they drive.. because you met like 2 or 3 SRT-4 owners that may have been stuck up, all a sudden they ALL are the same way, or the majority

They PROBABLY have a site similar to this one, with active members sharing feedback, stories, hints and tips with each other. But according to you, since they drive Neons they go on their forum and say "rar rar rar my car is the shit i can kill anyone rar rar rar"

I dont know you, but I MIGHT hate you. Grow the hell up.</div>

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Funn...3398146AF32.htm

'nuff said.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>galant_got_speed Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:43 am Â* Â*Post subject: Â*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Â*
    Serstylz2 wrote: Â*
    first i as thinking, GGS is gay for wanting to touch a man's balls Â*

Then I was thinking, hes fuckin retarded for calling ALL Neon SRT-4 owners names and shit Â*

I wanna know when it became OK to classify like THOUSANDS of people by the car they drive.. because you met like 2 or 3 SRT-4 owners that may have been stuck up, all a sudden they ALL are the same way, or the majority Â*

They PROBABLY have a site similar to this one, with active members sharing feedback, stories, hints and tips with each other. But according to you, since they drive Neons they go on their forum and say "rar rar rar my car is the shit i can kill anyone rar rar rar" Â*

I dont know you, but I MIGHT hate you. Grow the hell up. Â*

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/Funn...3398146AF32.htm Â*

'nuff said. Â*</div>

For a second i thought i was watching Malibus MOst Wanted. Wow. Anywho.....i think the Doge SRT4 is a pretty bad ass car. Who gives a fuck if it has the Neon styling. That car can move. Whats next...you guys are going to hate on the Dodge SRT10??? It may be a truck....but that truck has the Viper engine in it. And it will put most cars/trucks to shame (if the truck holds its traction).

PEACE OUT BIIIOOOOOTCH!!!

Experienced TGC Member
    First of all.. that SRT-4 in that video WAS driven by an idiot.. He didnt even shift to 2nd right and he sucked at driving... Plus he probbaly raced a civic with a fuckin body kit.. So yea say "well he took him off the line" that goes back to the old saying its not the car.. its the driver.. and that dude didnt know how to drive that car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant_got_speed)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>first i as thinking, GGS is gay for wanting to touch a man's balls

Then I was thinking, hes fuckin retarded for calling ALL Neon SRT-4 owners names and shit

I wanna know when it became OK to classify like THOUSANDS of people by the car they drive.. because you met like 2 or 3 SRT-4 owners that may have been stuck up, all a sudden they ALL are the same way, or the majority

They PROBABLY have a site similar to this one, with active members sharing feedback, stories, hints and tips with each other. But according to you, since they drive Neons they go on their forum and say "rar rar rar my car is the shit i can kill anyone rar rar rar"

'nuff said. </div>

thats hilarious..... "shit on him... shit on him" bwahahahaha...
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(da1085)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually i raced my friend's boyfriend's srt neaon 2003.....it was close a close one...his was manual and i was auto at the time.....but then i remember peeling out all in 1st gear and i finaly gain tracktion on 2nd....by that time we were still tied....then he slowly pulled on me....i lost by half a car.....i was blaming in on the peel out but then i dont know maybe if i didnt peel out we might be just tied....i'll race him again after my swap.....F*cking UPS is taking such a long time on shipping....</div>

I hate to tell you this but either A. that was a SXT manual. B. You are pushing atleast 250 HP or C. That guy didnt know how to drive FOR SHIT!!!! I raced a SRT-4 in my 97 Neon (SOHC) 5sp and he was toying with me the whole time.. We started head to head and at about 90 mph he said fuck it dropped the gear and walked me like i was sitting at a redlight..... and a I4 galant STOCK isnt much faster than the Neon (SOHC) But the DOHC Neon would walk us if it had a 5 sp because its lighter and more HP(trust me ive owned both). But yea.. There is no way in hell IF YOU ARE STOCK that you "Kept up" With an SRT-4.

the srt4

In my trip to Orlando at Orlando raceway I witnessed many things.
    Evo pounced on a Mustang
    Honda Civic (if its fair to say that) pounced on a 2006 Viper.
    and 6 if not 8 srt4s raced.
    I would not race one with my V6 unless I had a surpercharger or Turbo in it. Aside from the EVOS that were there, The SRTS were the stock compact kings that night.

Would I take one over my LS

no.

but Id drive the shit out of one like I did my first new car
    1998 Dodge Neon. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shadow19)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(da1085)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually i raced my friend's boyfriend's srt neaon 2003.....it was close a close one...his was manual and i was auto at the time.....but then i remember peeling out all in 1st gear and i finaly gain tracktion on 2nd....by that time we were still tied....then he slowly pulled on me....i lost by half a car.....i was blaming in on the peel out but then i dont know maybe if i didnt peel out we might be just tied....i'll race him again after my swap.....F*cking UPS is taking such a long time on shipping....</div>

I hate to tell you this but either A. that was a SXT manual. B. You are pushing atleast 250 HP or C. That guy didnt know how to drive FOR SHIT!!!! I raced a SRT-4 in my 97 Neon (SOHC) 5sp and he was toying with me the whole time.. We started head to head and at about 90 mph he said fuck it dropped the gear and walked me like i was sitting at a redlight..... and a I4 galant STOCK isnt much faster than the Neon (SOHC) But the DOHC Neon would walk us if it had a 5 sp because its lighter and more HP(trust me ive owned both). But yea.. There is no way in hell IF YOU ARE STOCK that you "Kept up" With an SRT-4.</div>

the neon i raced was a neon sxt manual....iy was a close race....
    6-bolt jdm (GVR4)
    16G turbo
    510cc
    OSTRICH
    FMIC

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant_got_speed)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>first i as thinking, GGS is gay for wanting to touch a man's balls

'nuff said. </div>

wow those dudes suck at life.

Most of the SRT owners I have met are most def. toolcans, hard.

There are always exceptions to the rule of course. I have met 1 or 2 cool SRT owners, however it doesn't take much for people in my area to think there car is godly and all "mAd sUpAHHHHHah poWa FasTT y0"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234