The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Those with Magnaflow Mufflers

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    TGC Regular

Those with Magnaflow Mufflers

Im gonna go to a couple performance shops/muffler shops tomorrow and gonna check out the magnaflows. For those that have them already...can u give me some info, like costs where u got it from (internet or a muffler place)...so i know what to expect when i go... Thanks info is appreciated.
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I got mine from [url=http://www.roadraceengineering.com/3g/magnaflow.htm]<span style='color:blue'>RRE</span> for $95. Its got a nice deep tone to it.
    7g for life!

Gir
    [quote=seth]I got mine from [url=http://www.roadraceengineering.com/3g/magnaflow.htm]<span style='color:blue'>RRE</span>

I got one problem with this muffler. The way they angle it from the gas tank area at a 45. This is causing a pretty nasty bend and adding restriction. That is why usually 90 percent of the dsm tuners cut the stock pipe so far back and just add a little english to your pipe and have it at an angle on the way out. It stays straight and this is the only way to do so. This is a more efficient solution.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Thats what I had the guy at the shop do. He just cut the pipe and made a new one. He didnt even charge me extra
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    Thanks for the info about the piping angles. Also..here a kinda dumb question. But this muffler should have no problem with emissions tests right???

MitsuMan
    as long as your cat is on you shouldnt have a problem, BL u are in CT right?....let me know where u are looking

AMSS should have what u are looknig for also

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    yeah im from waterbury ct...why????

TGC Regular
    In waterbury, im just gonna go to a couple places that i found on the magnaflow website. Its says they are "Magnaflow Preferred Por-Installer".......Major Muffler and The Brake and General Repair Shop