The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aftermarket projector headlights for 7G - A possibility???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 49
    would any of this projectors work for our 7g? http://www.kgsengineering.com/mitsub...ed-p-5406.html

they are way diffrent size!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

then what 2g eclipse lights will work like people are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by mitgalantes
    then what 2g eclipse lights will work like people are talking about?
    Dude no one said any 2g lights would work ... do some more research ... seriously

the only way to get projectors is to tear your assembly apart and make your own. no other cars headlight fit except the 7th gens.

i have never heard of anybody saying 2G headlights fit

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by NiTrOuSoXiDe
    I sent an email to APC. I might mail Elegante too. Anyone else I should contact?
    didnt I just read in another forum that APC went out of business!?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

This thread was in '06. I highly doubt Chris gives a damn about 7G projectors at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bezzle
    This thread was in '06. I highly doubt Chris gives a damn about 7G projectors at this point.
    he gots a BMW now

I thought it was old but...I saw someone recently posted so I read the damn thing again! Geeze...wellnever mind. Unless Bezzle wants to volunteer his services in creating so projectors!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Here are picture of my friends car... Cleared glass, bixenon lences from VW Passat (Bora in USA), black housing.
    http://www.mitsubishiclub.cz/car_detail.php?id=200

what the hell, looks like others got the 2.4L as well. i thought we were the only ones who got watered down versions.

but the heads don't look bad at all

Nope, this is fuckin 1.8L same as in Mirage... 115hp...

ohh shit, i own him then!

Do you know how he got his headlights so clear???
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Its easy.. Just look on this web page - www.xenony.kvalitne.cz - this boy can clear every light glass. There is a posibility to put out the chrome backrounds of the light and paint it black or other color. What ever you wish.. I think, if you can find some glass maker or glass artist, he can clear it to you too...

To koolio: Yes, this galant is 1.8 GLSi with 115hp. Thats a normal version in europe, because here was only posibility to buy 1.8 GLSi 115hp, thet 1.8GLSi 125hp (like mine), 2.0(4) with 140hp, 2.0 (6pistons) 150hp, and the best version was 2.5(6) AWD and AWS fully loaded...

Um that page is in a different language german I think :) is this fluttering? DId he just sand down the original plastic headlight unt it was that clear and then paint em?
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

No man, thats in Czech - we have borders to german but its slovanian language, not german. He just put down the glass from the light, then clear it, then painted the inside of headlight and put it together with lences and xenon D2S bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phizzalot
    Um that page is in a different language german I think :) is this fluttering? DId he just sand down the original plastic headlight unt it was that clear and then paint em?
    its jdm 2 piece glass not 1 piece plastic.. which makes sense, u find a glass artist then he could make something in the right shape and clear.. but might not be cheap
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant 4G64 *R*I*P*

soon to come, 97 Copper GST 5spd, Bone Stock, for now...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGALANT
    Quote Originally Posted by phizzalot
    its jdm 2 piece glass not 1 piece plastic.. which makes sense, u find a glass artist then he could make something in the right shape and clear.. but might not be cheap
    WONT be cheap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast