The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aftermarket projector headlights for 7G - A possibility???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    I remember people talking about the 2g projector for a eclipse fitting with some customizing. I was wondering if anyone has done it and how it looked....
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-98...QQcmdZViewItem
    Cause i just saw these was trying to see if i could find something that has a close shape to us.

well i have asked this querstion on the first page of this post and i was told they are different sizes and the only way to have projector headlighs is to take you own headlights out and do them yourself...i wish is was possible cuz it would look sick on our G's...

Clearing here in CZ cost cca 80 - 90 bucks, depends on shape and how big they are...

i know this thread is getting a little, but i really wish someone could have gotten that group buy up on those projector headlights, I would have bought those in a hot second for 200

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    why not just make them? plenty of us 8g guys have its feasable and not too expensive, you could always do a retrofit like devgrp using abs and using heat to something to mold it if your not good with fg etc

Well im going out tommrow probably to the junk yard and im using one of the g's out there as a tester and going to see if i can find any other headlights that might fit in there good with little modification and keep the same galant look in the face....

well if someone can make the projectors, i can install angel eyes.

lol thats the easy part i could do that too...I'm messing with glass and plexiglass and learning on how to form and do things with it so dont know maybe here soon this can help....Replace all those lenses with glass with NO fluting! lol

yeah, if i could find glass

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123