The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Extended Wheel Studs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    I used ARP Evo 8.
    how did it go? you got any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Ichiba sells spacers with extended studs, they are actually good quality, alot of EVO guys use them, avail on ebay. The Ichiba's are hub centric spacers too which is a big plus. The ones for the EVOs fit the 8g galant perfectly.
    this is what i used with 10mm spacers.
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    Ichiba sells spacers with extended studs, they are actually good quality, alot of EVO guys use them, avail on ebay. The Ichiba's are hub centric spacers too which is a big plus. The ones for the EVOs fit the 8g galant perfectly.
    I got the Ichiba kit when I put my StopTechs in, and I can totally vouch for them. They fit the hub dead on, and the studs are solid quality. I don't recall exactly, but I think the studs I took off were only 35mm. I may have only been measuring the threaded portion. The Ichibas were only 5mm longer (same as the spacer thickness).
    2000 Mitsubishi Galant (totalled by semi, RIP)

2000 Mitsubishi Galant - Bought off Craigslist, received organ donation from last one:
    - Engine/5spd trans/interior/suspension/brakes/etc. all moved from old car
    - 5spd | Outlander IM | StopTech BBK | Defi VSD-X HUD

here are mine, fit perfect! Evo 8 ARP studs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12