The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: reflectors or lights

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    cantbeatmy97

reflectors or lights

in a 97-98 front doors does anyone know if those are suppose to be reflectors so someone knows yur door is open or they suppose to work when yur door is open?
    thanx for the info

Kain
    Well, in my '94 they light up when the doors are open. So, I'm guessing they should be lights on the later 7gs as well.

had a 95 S, lit up when i opened the doors

cantbeatmy97
    thanx ill check it out when i get my car back.its at a transmission shop gettin fixed over 2100 worth of damage to my tranny and i did all the maintance i have 82000 miles but i have a warrenty that all i have to pay is my deductable which is $50 not bad huh.

o0 XeRO G 0o
    Actually on my 98, they dont. I'm not sure if they're supposed to or not, but ever since I've had my Galant, I havent noticed them lighting up...

some they do, some they dont.
    i forget which.. i think only the LS models did.
    if they dont, theyre probably only reflectors.

TGC Regular
    Yeah i have a 97 ES and no light.....94-96 have lighted reflectors and 97-98 have no light. But If you look closely there seems to be a hole there. So if you really want a light there its it possible. I guess Mitsubishi got cheap/lazy during the later years of the 7g. Who knows
    Im Broke! Send Donations to "Brandon's Future Mods Fund"

Sweetooth
    98 es no light just a reflector cover. u can buy a wiring harness from the dealer easy but finding the wire to tap is a different story.

nitegsrider
    In my 94' gs they are red and they light up!!!!

I have a 96 S and they dont light up! Whats the deal?
    How would I find out if they are burnt out or what? Or do I just take apart the whole damn door!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Sweetooth
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kimya)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have a 96 S and they dont light up! Whats the deal?
    How would I find out if they are burnt out or what? Or do I just take apart the whole damn door!</div>

yep, u have to open it up (unless it lites up before), to check if u have d harness. BTW, does anybody here know which wire to tap ? when i bought the trunk lite harness before from d dealer, we can also buy the harness for d door.

Tiptronic
    my wife has a 96 and hers has reflectors