The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: perpetual art Photography thread

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 247

perpetual art Photography thread

hey guys, I was just wondering if there are enough good photographers here that would be intrested in starting up a monthly art-photo thread? where people can post recent work. chime in if you would be intrested. a lot of other forums do this. and its intresting to see other peoples work aside from photos of their car.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Id be interested if I could ever afford a new camera and lens
    7g for life!

that would be a cool idea i have alot of photos cuz i take my 2 cameras with me everywhere lol
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

anyone else? what to get enough intrest to start this thread.

Experienced TGC Member
    i'll be down.
    -Chris

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    lol gauging interest on a thread? Why? Just start it! SHow off your skills, everyone considers themselves a photographer, people will post pics
    7g for life!

Lets get it started then

what do you guys think this is just a basic pic i took
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    im in
    here's the forum shops at Caezers Palace

7G_Beater
    I am camera obsessive... I carry a digital with me every where. I still shoot alot on film. I am trying to save up to go digital SLR.

Here are a couple small images which don't do the originals justice:

I am more of an architecture and nature photographer than people and faces... not sure why but I like natural lines and structures.

I am still getting familiar with my camera and learning new things. These are a few of my first pics....

Camera used Kodak Z730, any advice from the more advanced photographers would be appreciated.

Back from the dead!!!

TGC Regular
    yo shortdogg2k05 those pics look like they play a good part for a scary movie, nice pics

i got a Kodak cx7525 that i carry with me and sometimes a tri pod in the trunk just in case. ive been thinking about taking photography up as a hobby. i seen some awesome places for photo shots but i cant drive and take pictures at the same time. so this is a shout out to anybody in the las vegas area i need some galants to pull off a photo shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52
    yo shortdogg2k05 those pics look like they play a good part for a scary movie, nice pics
    Haha so true!!! I have a digital, but I cant ever get great pics out of it especially when its dimly lit out at night. I guess the camera is just a POS.

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by ChuloMxcn
    Haha so true!!! I have a digital, but I cant ever get great pics out of it especially when its dimly lit out at night. I guess the camera is just a POS.
    can you able to adjust your exposure on the digital?

Quote Originally Posted by krispy03
    Yea, I can adjust it, but I dont think it adjusts enough. Maybe I just need to play with it a bit more. Its a Fuji FinePix Z1, not really made for great shots but I hope to get more out of it.

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Quote Originally Posted by krispy03
    Yea, I can adjust it, but I dont think it adjusts enough. Maybe I just need to play with it a bit more. Its a Fuji FinePix Z1, not really made for great shots but I hope to get more out of it.
    Haha nice.. mine's oldschool, Fuji FinePix 2400Zoom... 2.1Mexa-pixels of pure muscle.

ill be posting pics as soon as my 17-40L canon lens comes in :twisted: my 28-135 is doing good things so keep an eye out...
    Diego

i took this one last night standing at my front door with no tripod... you can see the shadows of the craters on the moon

what cam? ^^
    Diego

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast