The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: perpetual art Photography thread

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 247
    panasonic lumix fz20 its one of those super zoom cameras i just with i had a wide angle adapter since this one doesnt accep different lenses
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

i know what cam it is... i sell em for bset buy so i know my cammys haha

great cam tho!! great detail in the picture way to go!
    Diego

Underated I love the detail in that pic and the fact that you did not use a tripod is what makes me jealous as hell.

Back from the dead!!!

Awsome looks like this thing is moving now. I changed the title too. you guys have posted some cool stuff so far. keep it coming.

~Krispy, awsome statue shot! what is the crazyness going on with the light in the background? it looks very cool.

~Underrated, cool skyline picture. I love how much is going on in the background. and your car looks bad ass!

~7G_Beater, great landscapes. I really like the first sunset one. very smooth and simple

~Shortdogg2k05, some cool looking shots. I think you should play around w/ some creative cropping though. the pool one is very eere. but I think it should be cropped a little colser to the left.

~Gravy, awsome shots. I bet they look great in hogh compression.

---
    heres a few from of my older urban exploring photos

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    if you stare at this picture, it looks like the blinds are moving... :shock:
    -Pedro

nice shots guyz!!! im still tryna figure out how to use the manual setting on the P-200...
    R.I.P. My fellow Galant owner. May God be with you and your family.

Using a Nikon D1 (Yea, its a big file):

Proto
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluetotoro
    heres a few from of my older urban exploring photos

2 of the old factory that use to be in cambridge. alot of strange shit would happen there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>2 of the old factory that use to be in cambridge. alot of strange shit would happen there.</div>
    yeah. well the first one is in cambridge. the second one is Hell House in Ellicott City..well was they knocked it down a few months ago. :cry:

we should do a contest type of thing like where someone throughs out a subject and we all try and take a picture and then post it up what do you guys think

you guys all take great pictures and perticular techniques you guys use?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(underated)</div><div class='quotemain'>we should do a contest type of thing like where someone throughs out a subject and we all try and take a picture and then post it up what do you guys think

you guys all take great pictures and perticular techniques you guys use?</div>

thats a fun Idea. what we could do is keep with the normal flow of things. but have a weekly photoshoot idea or something.

TGC Regular
    These were random pictures i had to take for a photography class (by the way bigbluetotoro, i love that picture with the old chair, SWEEET!)

Bora Bora, French Polynesia
    Camera = Yashica T35 35mm

Underwater Camera = 35mm disposable kodak "sport" camera

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DryBear)</div><div class='quotemain'>Bora Bora, French Polynesia
    Camera = Yashica T35 35mm

Underwater Camera = 35mm disposable kodak "sport" camera Â*

</div>

That shyt is nice i like that allot

~lnkn52, love the bulb socket shot!

~dry bear, great pictures. makes me really wanna be there now!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    My backyard.

~RedGalant, awsome picture I really like it. the broken windmill is great.

~9G, cool picture. awsome lighting.

here are some recent pics

Krispy - that shop is in doors right? The "sky" is fake?

heres some of mine 8)

"If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday, how come nothing is free yet"

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    For those who are interested Pentax has a 6MP camera out you can find it as cheap at under 400 bucks with the kit lense, i got my a few weeks back getting use to the settings. I took many picture back in the days with my SLR but they burn down in a fire. I hope to have some up here soon.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast