The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: perpetual art Photography thread

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 247
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(unlimited6986)</div><div class='quotemain'>2.63 wtf is that crap</div>

He's a Texan, right on some of the oil fields/refineries. Pretty cheap when you don't have to ship it far! (Born and visited...never lived there for long. )

I'll put some up.

These are from a park in Ohio, while I was at the 944fest.

This one was taken outside of New Paltz, NY:

1996 Galant S

FYI, this is the 944Fest:

Oh yes, this was the park in Ohio:

1996 Galant S

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    more pictures of vegas.

been a while since I posted up so.......

TGC Regular

^^ i like that last one

^ very cool. I like the reflection on the 'L'

devgrp> great shots man!
    this one is very good

Quote Originally Posted by devgrp

some of my recent B/Ws

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluetotoro
    Im loving this picture, where is that located

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52
    Im loving this picture, where is that located
    I took this in Jefferson County Colorado. It was a hige walkway that went out to the water in a quary type place.

Quote Originally Posted by devgrp
    Mmmmmm....Guinness...

bigblue excellent vision in your photos... your expresions are tight... what camera do you use... I have a nikon d50 that I will be using after christmas ;-) "thank you santa"
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by pLUGSNEt
    bigblue excellent vision in your photos... your expresions are tight... what camera do you use... I have a nikon d50 that I will be using after christmas ;-) "thank you santa"
    I use a Nikon D70. I'm hopeing to upgrade soon. becuase I've had it for a few years now.

TGC Regular
    hey guys, im trying to really start a new hobby with photography, which is something i've always liked to do actually, so i wanted to know what you guys thought about some of these pictures i have recently shot.

i havent done anything to the images other than shrunk them and framed them. if there are any tips, i'd really like to hear them.

nice, i like #4 and 5.

Cardude03, some of those are pretty good. The first few didn't really intrest me too much to be honest. like #3 dosent have much subject matter to it. it just seems cluttered. I think its pretty challangeing to get a good photo of stuff like trees. to me trees are pretty boring unless they have some extravigant feature. or an intresting setting. # 4 is great. cool shot. but it looks like your camera got a sun beam and it made a little black dot in the middle. its hard to avoid that sometimes. but it can also ruin a photo. and for #5 cool shot also. it looks like you had a flash on for it though. I think it would look cleaner without the flash in the forground. hope this helps. keep shooting more. grab a coffee and wander around and find intresting things. thats the best advice i can give if your just starting to get into it.

TGC Regular
    thanks bigblue, i do agree about number 3, dont see what i liked about it so much. the other two i just like cuz of the focusing, and the texture. those shots were taken with a 10D, which is okay, but i wanted something a lil more beginner-friendly, with some cooler features built in and stuff, so i picked up my hannukah present last night, a S3 IS.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    S3 IS is a cool camera, next best thing if you dont want a DSLR. And the 10d will kick you in the butt if your a beginner. The Digital Rebel is a very good beginner DSLR though, its not as hard to use.

Im thinking about picking up a S2 IS or S3 IS sometime soon, I like them a lot :)
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    I started with a Digital Rebel after using P&S for a long time. Very good nice camera. Now I shooting with a 10D.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast