The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VRG 1.8

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    mitsugal

VRG 1.8

Hi folks i have been viewing you posts and have not heard any one mentioned anything about any Galant VRG 1.8 1999 model . does it exist or is it dam good no problem. just wondering because i drive one. :blue:

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    They dont exist in the US

The US 99-03 Galants either came with a 2.4 4cyl or a 3.0 v6. The European/Asian Galants had a wider variety of engines.
    7g for life!

mitsugal
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT

The US 99-03 Galants either came with a 2.4 4cyl or a 3.0 v6. The European/Asian Galants had a wider variety of engines.
    well guys thanks and good bye . i am on the wrong forum. :reelax:

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsugal

well guys thanks and good bye . i am on the wrong forum. :reelax:

so you're just leaving!? are you serious? lol

we have several international owners here as well,
    -Chris

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    lol, dont leave us so quickly. We have an international forum and actually a lot of people outside the US with the same motor/chassis as you.

So please stay and post in theinternational forum if you have specific questions. This website is based in the use, which the majority of the members are in the US. If you want more international members check out www.clubvr4.com
    7g for life!

mitsugal
    lol, dont leave us so quickly. We have an international forum and actually a lot of people outside the US with the same motor/chassis as you.

So please stay and post in theinternational forum if you have specific questions. This website is based in the use, which the majority of the members are in the US. If you want more international members check out www.clubvr4.com
    ok i have changed my mind so i would stay on and make any contribution that i can. :mg:

...yea...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mitsugal

ok i have changed my mind so i would stay on and make any contribution that i can. :mg:
    In that case.....welcome!!! And post pics of your ride!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar

WELCOME TO TGC MAN!!

Definately post pics..
    -Pedro

MTB
    that should be the 1,800cc gdi engine intended for the japanese domestic market only. after the facelift (in 1999 too) the engine becomes a 2,000cc gdi.