The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ? About Aftermarket Headlights,Please Help

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    DJ Franchise

? About Aftermarket Headlights,Please Help

I want to but some Brite White (looks like HID) Lights like the one's I use to have in my 99 Galant but I was just wondering before I do that if anybody know's if you can burn up the wire harness because they will be used as daytime lights and what brand if any to buy to make it look blue like the projection on the GTS.

just buy an upgraded 9006 harness by nokya on ebay... and youll be fine...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

wHats the wattage on those bulbs you are getting?> if they over the factory wattage, then you should consider upgrading the wiring harness. if you want to get the full potential of the bulbs, get an upgraded harness that not only replaces the sockets, but has relays also.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I just got my Eurodezign 8500K bulbs for headlights and foglights. Theyre bright but one bulb is not as bright as the other in both headlights and fogs.

I have to call Eurodezign to get info about replacement since its lifetime-warranty.

For now my Sylvania Silverstar will stay :?
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES

Quote Originally Posted by TKEhandgrenade76
    I just got my Eurodezign 8500K bulbs for headlights and foglights. Theyre bright but one bulb is not as bright as the other in both headlights and fogs.
    I have to call Eurodezign to get info about replacement since its lifetime-warranty.
    For now my Sylvania Silverstar will stay :?
    Have pictures of how the Eurodezign's look?

Quote Originally Posted by gc86
    Have pictures of how the Eurodezign's look?
    Nope not yet since i'm going to have to spend another $12 to get replacements. One side is still brighter than the other. Maybe when i have time, i'll compare the EuroDezigns with the Silverstars.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant ES

Quote Originally Posted by TKEhandgrenade76
    Nope not yet since i'm going to have to spend another $12 to get replacements. One side is still brighter than the other. Maybe when i have time, i'll compare the EuroDezigns with the Silverstars.
    Sounds good, get pics whenever you get a chance. Im using Nokya 7000k Arctic Whites, they are really white/blue but are not brite what so ever... box says 100/120w but I think it's lower...