The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A real shaved trunk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 47
    if you are gonna shave the trunk, you should at least french the plate into the bumper. it doesn't look right just bolted to the bumper

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you are gonna shave the trunk, you should at least french the plate into the bumper. it doesn't look right just bolted to the bumper</div>

If it was me I would have never done it. It looks weird to me too but that is his style and his choice....

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Serstylz2)</div><div class='quotemain'>looks kinda bad to me, too empty and plain</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you are gonna shave the trunk, you should at least french the plate into the bumper. it doesn't look right just bolted to the bumper</div>

If it was me I would have never done it. It looks weird to me too but that is his style and his choice....</div>

i agree. it looks too plain. i guess if you put emblems like the evo then it would look a lil better maybe.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you are gonna shave the trunk, you should at least french the plate into the bumper. it doesn't look right just bolted to the bumper</div>

If it was me I would have never done it. It looks weird to me too but that is his style and his choice....</div>

i agree. it looks too plain. i guess if you put emblems like the evo then it would look a lil better maybe.</div>

lol... maybe but you couldn't put evolution back there so what would you end up putting back there? Maybe Mitsubishi or something like that....

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

looks good. frenching the plate would be best considering you need lights on the plate. maybe he's planning on putting GALANT VIIIg

Experienced TGC Member
    now thats just some good shaving..

what did you use th new fusion?

Looks clean, but not quite right. Too plain I guess for me. Nice work though, at least its somethin different. Some JDM's would help out I think also.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you are gonna shave the trunk, you should at least french the plate into the bumper. it doesn't look right just bolted to the bumper</div>

i agree. it looks too plain. i guess if you put emblems like the evo then it would look a lil better maybe.</div>

+2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you are gonna shave the trunk, you should at least french the plate into the bumper. it doesn't look right just bolted to the bumper</div>

lol... maybe but you couldn't put evolution back there so what would you end up putting back there? Maybe Mitsubishi or something like that....</div> E V O L A N T 8)

Re: A real shaved trunk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant king)</div><div class='quotemain'>dont hate me 'cause you aint me

</div>

ok, i promise i won't hate you 'cuz i'm not you.

i have my trunk shaved and my plate in the bumper its been like that about 2 year goign to sale the trunk for about 100

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shavedgalant03)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have my Â*trunk shaved Â*and my plate in the Â*bumper its been like that Â*about 2 year Â*goign to sale the trunk for about 100</div>

Well dont try and sell it on here... U got about 24 more post before u can sell things 8) 8)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shavedgalant03)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have my Â*trunk shaved Â*and my plate in the Â*bumper its been like that Â*about 2 year Â*goign to sale the trunk for about 100</div>
    post some pictures of it.

How do you go about shaving anyways? I wanna get rid of the MITSUBISHI and the ES on the left & right of my trunk but keep the mitsu logo and G A L A N T above my plate.

Black '02 2.4L ES ~ TGCLI

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    get a hairdryer and some fishing line. Warm up the emblem a bit, and "floss" off the emblem. Basically saw your way through the glue behind the emblem. Then remove the emblem and then remove the residue by using some kind of glue remover (I used WD40 but still not ALL the residue came off.. but you can't see it unless you had like a microscope) and then wash that area and there you go 8-)

nah

- If you've got nothing nice to say, what the hell is wrong with you!?!

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    get a hairdryer and some fishing line. Warm up the emblem a bit, and "floss" off the emblem. Basically saw your way through the glue behind the emblem. Then remove the emblem and then remove the residue by using some kind of glue remover (I used WD40 but still not ALL the residue came off.. but you can't see it unless you had like a microscope) and then wash that area and there you go 8-)
    Oh word, thanks alot! :) doing that soon I'll post up some pics.

Black '02 2.4L ES ~ TGCLI

I dont particularly like it, nor do I think that is a real picture. It looks ps'd

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I dont care for it, changes the design of the rear, to plain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast