The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Yup Another 4g64 going M/T *DONE* (Pics 56K You Swap to DSL)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 57
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>one bought my tranny today...$775 15k on it with Everything i need n then some....fright is $114 to a bussiess, or $200 resadent, but they can ship it to any bussiess no matter what...so i got lucky total...$889</div>

wow. not bad. I wish i can get one at that price too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>one bought my tranny today...$775 15k on it with Everything i need n then some....fright is $114 to a bussiess, or $200 resadent, but they can ship it to any bussiess no matter what...so i got lucky total...$889</div>

wow. not bad. I wish i can get one at that price too.</div>

There are actually some good deals on http://www.car-parts.com - just got to really drill down and search.

I wonder if the 6-speed from the 4G eclipse would work on the 9G....

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DryBear)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(9G)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>one bought my tranny today...$775 15k on it with Everything i need n then some....fright is $114 to a bussiess, or $200 resadent, but they can ship it to any bussiess no matter what...so i got lucky total...$889</div>

wow. not bad. I wish i can get one at that price too.</div>

There are actually some good deals on http://www.car-parts.com - just got to really drill down and search.

I wonder if the 6-speed from the 4G eclipse would work on the 9G....</div>

I bet it does but only for the v6.

I need one for my 8g v6. hopefully before school starts again but we'll see.

I already bookmarked your page so you better have plenty of pics so my install would be a breeze. haha :mrgreen:

ya i got mine from car-parts.com veryyy nice deals..and dont be afaird to call cuz most the time, they will knock 50-75 bucks off if u call in and are serious...As in pic wise ill take some, but goosey has all the pics on his setup which has more detailed info then i can provided, but ill post up as much pics as i can

Only things i gota buy now are....

Nice shift knob
    Act cluth n flywheel
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

i just bought my tranny from f-f-o.com $900 shipped with the tranny, shifter, cables, master/clutch slaves, and pedal assembly. i've heard you can get all of this for cheaper but they had it right then so i snatched it up. i believe they have one more. it has 40k on it

question can i use a tranny cooler with an M/T or no? i have a brand new one which i was gona use once i got my turbo
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IceDouTGaLanT)</div><div class='quotemain'>question can i use a tranny cooler with an M/T or no? i have a brand new one which i was gona use once i got my turbo</div>

Use it as an oil cooler instead.

ahh great then ill use it for that purpose...Updated front page with things i already bought
    13 GTR

-PICS of all the stuff-

13 GTR

good job.. one recommendation.. put some anti seeze on the input shaft.

You starting this saturday? good luck take alot of pics..have fun!!

ya tommow, im goign to get wd-40 and Pb blaster clean the rust of couple things and just lubcrate everything ill pick up that anti-seize....Thanks for the suggestion B apperiate it
    13 GTR

This is gonna be another long weekend...
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

lets hope not bro,really apperiate you helpin me gather these parts and with the acuall install it self...
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    u drivin to NY or somethin Ujash?

yea bro, sunday driveing up, installin few lil things then monday trannys going in
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member
    Good luck bro. Can't wait to see the finished product.

installed master tonight....what a bitch to cut it out...went and bought the 69.99 Dremel used that took bout 1:30 to cut all 3 holes out....but i got it done....woulda been a perect circle hole, but my audio installer ran my 4 guage wire their b4 and i reloacated it below

13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Great going! Am I the only person that spent a total of 600 bux to do my swap? Seems like you 8Gers are spending big bucks to do your swaps.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

im lookin right under 2K give or take for everything...dont worry that dremals goign back tommow morning...i need that $70 for gas n tolls lol
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    im lookin right under 2K give or take for everything...dont worry that dremals goign back tommow morning...i need that $70 for gas n tolls lol
    Hahahaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast