The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM tail lights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28
    24KGalantVA

JDM tail lights

I want to order the JDM Tail lights first generation but I need to know how to go about ordering them. Who do I need to contact to get them for the $280 shipped price? Is there another group buy being orgainized? Thanks

actually i want the 1st generation too but no1 has em bit mitsu so far...too expensive. i guess you could go with the 2nd gen and get some amber tailight spray to paint the clear so its amber.

if you want the second gen contact danj, he has a set to sell in the for sale forum

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you want the second gen contact danj, he has a set to sell in the for sale forum</div>

Actually, I have two sets of the 3rd gen tails, but I have a few people interested already.

Just to clear things up, these are the 2nd gen tails:

And these are the 3rd gen tails:

The 1st gen tails, as Pinoy pointed out, are the same as the 2nd gen except the turn signal lenses are amber.

I'll try to contact Jaspen again to see if he can get more tails, but I haven't heard from him since he opened his new company.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Wish i had the money at the moment to get a pair, but my project is taking up a lot of money..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Tight2Def
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you want the second gen contact danj, he has a set to sell in the for sale forum</div>

Actually, I have two sets of the 3rd gen tails, but I have a few people interested already.

Just to clear things up, these are the 2nd gen tails:

And these are the 3rd gen tails:

The 1st gen tails, as Pinoy pointed out, are the same as the 2nd gen except the turn signal lenses are amber.

I'll try to contact Jaspen again to see if he can get more tails, but I haven't heard from him since he opened his new company.</div>

Good deal.... i have a question about the 3rd genration lights.... are we able to get all the lights to work on the them... like the turn amber signals?... cause if so i;m interested in buyin them... I really liek the 2nd generation myself...

Pls... let me know too what the deal is for the 2nd generation... aiight... thankz

How much U sellin the 3rd generation for?

Senior TGC Member
    Yes I believe a few of us were able to get all 4 lights working (I have all 4 working anyway). I used Babybenz's suggestions and it worked beautifully...though I'm concerned about the legality of my brake lights and how long my lights will last.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

you can utilize all 4 bulbs for the jdm tails. but you ahve to remember that the US spec tails only have 3 bulbs and that you would have to do some minor modification to the oem harness to get things to work

24KGalantVA
    yeah that would be tight DANJ if you could get the 2nd Gen Tail lights. I guess I can live without the amber turn signal. Thanks guys

FLiPSTYLE
    if you can, try getting it with the stock bulbs and harness.. a lil splicing and connecting, ur JDM tails works just like the US tails.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually i want the 1st generation too but no1 has em bit mitsu so far...too expensive. </div> what does the first gen look like?????????

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually i want the 1st generation too but no1 has em bit mitsu so far...too expensive. </div> what does the first gen look like?????????</div>

The 1st gen tails look like the 2nd gen tails, but the 1st gen tails have an amber lens for the signal light instead of clear.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>How much U sellin the 3rd generation for?</div>

I'm asking $300 shipped for the 3rd gen tails, but a few people have expressed interest. Nobody has been definitive about buying them though, so I may have to sell them to the person who has the money first.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>How much U sellin the 3rd generation for?</div>

I'm asking $300 shipped for the 3rd gen tails, but a few people have expressed interest. Nobody has been definitive about buying them though, so I may have to sell them to the person who has the money first.</div>

I would say go with who has the cash first too. I had the $$ for yours, but I got worried that yours were taken and that I wouldn't ever get a set so I bought the 2nd generation yesterday.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>actually i want the 1st generation too but no1 has em bit mitsu so far...too expensive. </div> what does the first gen look like?????????</div>

they look like this photoshop i made of them on REELAX's car a few months ago

they have 2 red for brake
    1 amber for turn signal
    and 1 clear for reverse

i also like these but not as much as the 1st gen

both of the amber ones are really hard to find.but i like em. it gives my car like an old skool look. kinda like u know how the 96-99 civics went from the amber bottoms to the clear bottoms...

matrix8228

JDM 3rd generation

If any one is selling a pair of 3rd generation JDM I am very interested in buying them. Just send me a PM or IM me.

Re: JDM 3rd generation

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(matrix8228)</div><div class='quotemain'>If any one is selling a pair of 3rd generation JDM I am very interested in buying them. Just send me a PM or IM me.</div>

try reading the other posts first...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm asking $300 shipped for the 3rd gen tails, but a few people have expressed interest. Nobody has been definitive about buying them though, so I may have to sell them to the person who has the money first.</div>

thanks Pinoy for the pics of the first gen, they are pretty sweet.

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

RoniN
    That's it.... I want 50 cents for every time my tails are posted on this board... lol :-P

3rd Gen's are Teh Win!

Quote Originally Posted by RoniN
    That's it.... I want 50 cents for every time my tails are posted on this board... lol :-P

3rd Gen's are Teh Win!

Hey Ronin, Nice car. What kind of antenna do you have? I have a DE which doesn't have a built in antenna into the window and I've been looking into getting a lower profile antenna. Your antenna looks like a manual pull up or motorized.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

Quote Originally Posted by RoniN

3rd Gen's are Teh Win!

I guess I'm the one who started posting your pic all the time. I can't help it, I just love that color blue and the way it looks with the 3rd gen tails. :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast