The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Member

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    mcdady73

I currently join this family today. I was refered by Blakstarz7. I have a 97 galant and I don't know anything about it. I have scratches, and I need to make it run really smooth. If you guys can help I would really appreciate. I live in Brooklyn NY. Any ideas, hints, tips, I would be more than happy to take from the experts.

Thanks
    Jimmy

cantbeatmy97
    first of all any ?'s u have use the search section all yur answers will be there and if not ask one of us congrates for joinin tgc.i also have a 97.they move just as long as u take care of it. do all the sheduled maintance and yur car will run top notch for stock.

BEAST
    Welcome to TGC. You will find all you need to know about your G ride right here. If not don't hesitate to ask. :thumbsup:

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    welcome my friend

i have a '98 which is almost the same as the '97....but the '97 and 98 are much bettter then the earlier versions
    7g for life!

nvthisgalant

i have a 96

i have a 96 and i think that year is better.

delo
    i have a 94 which the the best year of the 7g. our light in the back look better than the 97-98 models.

BEAST
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(delo)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have a 94 which the the best year of the 7g. our light in the back look better than the 97-98 models.</div>
    Delo is absolutly right!

Dark Anghell
    No my 94 ES light better!

Both of the lights look good, you can make the 97 lights look pretty good with some mods...but 94 is perfect when it's stock

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    i was just admiring how good my lights looked tonight ha...i think they, for being stock, they look the most like jspecs. maybe it was the lighting, i dunno, i had my blue LEDs goin in the lights and it looked beautiful
    7g for life!

dre24k
    blah, blah, blah....

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dre24k
    blah, blah, blah....

Dre and I agree, it doesn't get any better than a black 98!!!

Tail lights are cool, but the 94-96 front end is just terrible.. lol
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

96TEXASgalant
    The 96 is the $^%#!!!! I do want a 97-98 front bumper, though. That's one thing you got on us, your front end is so much cleaner and aggressive than ours. If you know where I can get one real cheap, holla