The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aftermarket molded carpet kit???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    2002ShadowDeamon
    Well, thanks for the info. Getting ready to start a few projects on my G. I think the carpet will be one of my first tasks. Any helpful tips that I might need to know?

it should turn out awesome as long as u dont rush it. thats rly the best thing to remember and dont try to lay it underneath the stock carpet and cut it that way cuz it wont work. good luck and let me kno how it turns out. message me during the process for any advice
    My car has mood swings..

2002ShadowDeamon
    ok, thanks for the help.

no prob
    My car has mood swings..

Look in my profile you'll find a link to my gallery and pics of my old car, i took everything out of the car, and trimmed it while it's in it not hard just take time and patience
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

ya, but then ur risking cutting too much. besides, that car in ur gallery wasnt a G so maybe it was easier in there than in a galant
    My car has mood swings..

Quote Originally Posted by injen4g63
    ya, but then ur risking cutting too much. besides, that car in ur gallery wasnt a G so maybe it was easier in there than in a galant
    i know it wasnt a G but it was a stratus which is almost the same thing since the 2 cars are somewhat similar. if u trim it in u r not risking anything at all, u put the carpet in, u put the seats back in and u make sure every corner is pushed in snug and the last step would be is to put the door trim which at that time u trim whatever that is extra
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by spdracr
    Quote Originally Posted by injen4g63
    i know it wasnt a G but it was a stratus which is almost the same thing since the 2 cars are somewhat similar. if u trim it in u r not risking anything at all, u put the carpet in, u put the seats back in and u make sure every corner is pushed in snug and the last step would be is to put the door trim which at that time u trim whatever that is extra
    sounds pretty simple to me!

I would like to do this but black would look like shit in my car But on the other hand i could paint my red interior black and then it might look ok

ya, idk..i guess either way would work..jus however u feel comfortable doing it and ya i would lose the red interior.lol
    My car has mood swings..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12