The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wheels for me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    what tire size would be good for the 18x8 +38 setup?

??? / ?? ZR 18

IONO that stuff...

Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Woohoo. Picking them up friday. My total price is 950.00. that's for the wheels, polished, and painted gold like the new generation work vs-xx wheels. mesh and center cap will be gold. rivots will be polished, but I plan to have them coated black.

For tires I got a deal of 4 Falken ZIEX ZE-512 225/40ZR18, new, for $400.00 balanced and installed on the car.

I went to the local shop to have the rear fenders rolled, but due to excess bondo from the molded kit, they can't do anything until the wheels are on and maybe until my tein ss are on. They said I might not have any issues if I don't slam it anymore...

I wanted to floss them at MOD day. but looks like I won't be going in my car...

Grrrr....

Post pics tommorow night!

dre.. where u getting them painted at?..

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Great deal!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neel9)</div><div class='quotemain'>dre.. where u getting them painted at?..</div>

RB motoring does it. I hope it fits right. I want them on my galant and if it doesnt, will sit in the garage until I get my supra.

i wanna see themm..i might swing by tommorow.. lets see!!!

I picked up the BBS Style knockoffs w/ tires.. THE TREAD IS PRACTICALLY NEW!!! Federal Brand (cheap chinese) 225/40zr18
    Speedy Wheels (MASHIE) 18x8 +40

My Work VS (1st Gen) will be done tomorrow. That cost me $950.00 painted gold center (like the newer WORK VS) with polished lip.

Going to Discount Tire Center in El Monte on saturday
    (run by VIC, owner of wheeloptions.com)
    To get my Falken Ziex 512 225/40zr18 and have my rear fenders cut to fit the wheels for $536.00

But tomorrow im going to Signal Hill, near Long Beach, Dthreedesigns company to pick up the CSK kit installed for $335.00. Its NOT the full chassis stiffening kit thats listed for $399.99, since we dont need/cant use the rear strut bar.

<span style='color:red'>Thats alot of money. I may end up selling the SPEEDY WHEELS MASHIE 18x8 +40 cause I have many other plans to get the car looking good again.

Any local members reading this, i might sell em at $500.00 even. I wont be putting them on at all. I was planning to use em on the supra when I get it in the fall, but who knows, i may need the money....
    </span>

Post the pics of the wheels when their on!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12