The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Re-wiring fog lights on a relay and switch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    why not just take out the bulb to the parkinglight and save the trouble?

Hey guys, just did this tutorial without a seperate relay, and they were working fine for two days, but now the lights dont come on anymore. checked the fuses and they are good. i have a led switch to let me know when they are on, that light turns on when i switch on, i hear a click when i turn the switch off and on from the actual foglight relay. i checked the ground and thats also good. has this happened to anyone? i wanna know first if it mit me the actual bulbs, cause its a bitch to get to them since the car is lowered and its the VRG fogs. so help me out.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by Tizon View Post
    why not just take out the bulb to the parkinglight and save the trouble?
    cause thts your turn signal

Anybody? checked the bulbs their good also, noticed that the fog light in the gauge cluster doesnt come on tho. anything anyone?

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g View Post
    Hey guys, just did this tutorial without a seperate relay, and they were working fine for two days, but now the lights dont come on anymore. checked the fuses and they are good. i have a led switch to let me know when they are on, that light turns on when i switch on, i hear a click when i turn the switch off and on from the actual foglight relay. i checked the ground and thats also good. has this happened to anyone? i wanna know first if it mit me the actual bulbs, cause its a bitch to get to them since the car is lowered and its the VRG fogs. so help me out.
    hoook it up like its stock and see if it works

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123