Newbie to Galants but not to Mitsu. might be getting a 9G in 2-3 mos. Had Lancer, traded for an Outlander.

I saw the other post that mentioned compatibility with some RRE parts for the Eclipse. Here might be some proof that they are indeed compatible.

Guy on the Outlander boards fit the Ralliart headers in his Outy. Was a direct fit xept for the downpipe. Longer one had to be built. RRM did all the work for him.

Also available for or maybe made readily are Strut Bars if enough people want it. Same guy had 1 built and it was like 150$ for a custom one off.

As mentioned in the other post, Other stuff might fit like SRI and, Ported Intake Manifold, UD Pulley,Forged Pistons and quite possibly the Turbo. I know that the Automatic Turbo is available but nobody has tried it. Their Turbos are very reliable some with 80 - 100,000 Miles of use ( Not just the Mivec Lancers but also the old 2.0)

They also have piggy back for the Ralliart and even though it is assumed that the programmiing might be the same for the2.4 Eclipse, 9G, Lancer Ralliart and Outlander. it has not bee tried.

All of this from RRM, RRE's sister company that specializes in Lancers.

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/

Just check out the Ralliart section.

Hope to be a Real member soon when I get my 9G.

Cheers!