The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: removing the fender

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

removing the fender

How hard is it to remove the passenger side fender. mine got hit in a wreck and i need to remove it for repairs.

Makaveli51017
    easy im bout to do the driverside on mine theres a few bolts in the engine bay along the hood line and under the car where your mud flap is and in the wheel well under the lip. im gona put mine up on the lift to do it cuz it just makes it easier but if u dont got one just jack up your car and take the wheel off for whatever side it is

i gotta do the passenger side for mine aswell but i have to get the fender first,if you can i would say goto the junk yard and try to find a galant and try it on that one first so that you know what to do and wont have to mess up yours,thats what i did
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

Proto
    bolts on the inside of the engine bay where the bodyline is. 2 supporting the bumper in the front, 1 under the headlight, 1 right behind the fender liner. 2 bolts on the bottom of the car.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proto)</div><div class='quotemain'>bolts on the inside of the engine bay where the bodyline is. 2 supporting the bumper in the front, 1 under the headlight, 1 right behind the fender liner. 2 bolts on the bottom of the car.</div>

And the one bolt thats in between the door jab by the A pillar.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678