The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8g COMPLETE ecu wiring diagram

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

8g COMPLETE ecu wiring diagram

Hey everyone.. i been on the search button all morning. Where can I get a COMPLETE wiring diagram for the i4 8g galant for the ECU. By "complete" i mean... what pin# is for what. I see a few here and there but they only point out what is Injectors 1-4.... Ground... Power....etc. I want to see it all. Any help out there??? Thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    the factory tech manual. im pretty sure its on here, i know for a fact its on galantforums too
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

i tried... but the pdf file isn't working. Pinoyesv6 also has a link in his www but the pdf for the page i need isn't working either... my luck huh

Download the latest PDF reader.....

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

....alright.... ill see... i thought i had the latest

thanks...

I found it! hopefully its the same as the 2g eclipses...but looking at it.. i think its the same. So FYI, check out http://diy.prostreetonline.com/techtips/sh...sp?articleid=13 - who knows...maybe someone will need it somewhere down the line. Thanks anyway guys- (by the way... if, for some reason, someone thinks its not the same as the 8g i4... please let me know)lol ... Thanks

im pretty sure the 2g's is different.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicyGalant

how come
    its a different car. different engine. different ecu

pin 16 is a boost meter, i wish the 8g had that

im sure those things are obsolete... turbo wastegate solenoid...boost meter...but "check engine light" and "coolant temp sensor" probably are the same. I guess yall r right but the main pin outs match.. such as the 4 fuel injectors, the volume air flow sensor, vehicle speed sensor, o2 sensors, power, ground... so thats what led me to believe... hey, maybe its the same. engine codes match 2, dont they?
    and thanks for the input guys... helps me take a deeper look

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SpicyGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>im sure those things are obsolete... turbo wastegate solenoid...boost meter...but "check engine light" and "coolant temp sensor" probably are the same. I guess yall r right but the main pin outs match.. such as the 4 fuel injectors, the volume air flow sensor, vehicle speed sensor, o2 sensors, power, ground... so thats what led me to believe... hey, maybe its the same. engine codes match 2, dont they?
    and thanks for the input guys... helps me take a deeper look</div>

they are different. especially since those cars run a seperate computer for the auto trans. I know for a fact the 3g 5 speed pinout is the same as the EVO pinout and I also know that the 3g sport trans pinout is the same as an 8g auto trans pinout. Im guessing your doing this research in effort to do an EVO swap, if you want, there is a guy on club3g his name is "NAPALM" he has instructions and diagrams on club3g that shows how to wire the stock harness from an auto trans car to work with the AEM EMS or stock EVO ECU. Figure it should save you alot of headache.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Xska55
    Just curious, but why do you need the pin out chart anyway? Ive been looking for one too but havent been able to find a full chart with out paying for it. If I find it though Ill give you a heads up.

what are you looking for exactly? it works on my copy on the HD. and it works on my online version too. are you sure you're giving the computer time to download the file and load it up? its a pretty big file.

ill give it more time then

im tired of looking lol.. im tryna educate myself on our cars compared to others. i had my 8g for four years.... but honestly, reading forums doesn't help a lot so i do multiple searches to piece info.. mix and match - ya know. and almost frustrated but not yet... cuz i am still whipping my maxima on the road

(dont laugh at me) :?

but thanks for all ur help... much appreciated, as always