The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsubishi & SIRIUS Satellite Radio

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Mitsubishi & SIRIUS Satellite Radio

Mitsubishi makes SIRIUS Satellite Radio available to more models
    August 2, 2006 10:23 AM

Mitsubishi has announced that it will expand the availability of SIRIUS Satellite Radio on many of its 2007 model year automobiles for the North American market. The company's Galant RALLIART, Endeavor SE, Raider LS and Raider DuroCross will get SIRIUS as standard equipment. Lower trim levels of the Endeavor, Raider and Galant will have SIRIUS available as a factory option. For the 2008 model year, SIRIUS Satellite Radio will be available as either standard equipment or as a factory option on all Mitsubishi vehicles sold in North America. All vehicles equipped with SIRIUS will also come with a free 6-month subscription to the service.

"Mitsubishi is excited about adding SIRIUS to more of its vehicle lines as a standard feature or a factory option. Our goal is to offer Mitsubishi customers the very best in-vehicle experience possible, and we believe that SIRIUS' unique programming greatly enhances our quality offering," said Mike Krebs, Vice President of Product Strategy at Mitsubishi Motors North America.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=3596

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Cool, My EvoX will have Sirius. Bababooey to you all!!
    Love,
    Matt

So will my Ralliart 9G can't wait til October
    The Altima

Ive not turned on the regular radio ONCE since getting Sirius last december.

jesus, the radio sucks. Sirius is the best thing to ever happen to my car.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    07 Galant, 07-08 Raider, 07 Outlander and the 08 Lancer... they all come with six months free of Sirius radio... After that you pay for it... :P

I have 3 sirius radio accounts. Regular radio sucks so bad once you listen to Sirius, you will never listen to crappy regular radio again. What sucks is that my Sirius just went out (snapped the antenna wire) on my Explorer last week, I have been having to deal with how horrible regular radio is.
    Love,
    Matt