The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: galant=eclipse

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 45
    Wow, lol ya'll need to loosen up and take jokes.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, lol ya'll need to loosen up and take jokes.</div>

jokes like that are what got you those 2 warnings man......
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

hey listen tough guy please stop flexing your e-muscles, I'm tired of peeing my pants.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey listen tough guy please stop flexing your e-muscles, I'm tired of peeing my pants.</div>

ill just let a MOD or ADMIN deal with you.

Please, I'd hate to have another warning. I bet you were flexing your muscles the whole time you were posting that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>Please, I'd hate to have another warning. I bet you were flexing your muscles the whole time you were posting that. </div>

Just as I thought you were. I think it's best to just logoff and go get beat by a civic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just as I thought you were. I think it's best to just logoff and go get beat by a civic.</div>

i dont race man. when have you seen me post something dumb like that? come on man. also take that little kid stuff somewhere else man ok? i dont have time for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n3oAcid24)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just as I thought you were. I think it's best to just logoff and go get beat by a civic.</div>

i dont race man. when have you seen me post something dumb like that? come on man. also take that little kid stuff somewhere else man ok? i dont have time for it.</div>
    you don't race, cuz you know you will get beat. Hey, you gotta do something when you are bored at work. Let me guess you are browsing around on a galantforum for a hour or so, you sir are mr important.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n3oAcid24)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just as I thought you were. I think it's best to just logoff and go get beat by a civic.</div>

i dont race man. when have you seen me post something dumb like that? come on man. also take that little kid stuff somewhere else man ok? i dont have time for it.</div>
    you don't race, cuz you know you will get beat. Hey, you gotta do something when you are bored at work. Let me guess you are browsing around on a galantforum for a hour or so, you sir are mr important.</div>

dude bring your piece of crap down here. we'll race. before that.......dont talk.

wow, not hard to get underneath your skin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n3oAcid24)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n3oAcid24)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>Just as I thought you were. I think it's best to just logoff and go get beat by a civic.</div>

you don't race, cuz you know you will get beat. Hey, you gotta do something when you are bored at work. Let me guess you are browsing around on a galantforum for a hour or so, you sir are mr important.</div>

dude bring your piece of crap down here. we'll race. before that.......dont talk.</div>

i got your back dogg.. lol well so back to the parts. pretty sure it'll fit. doesnt the GS Galant have the N/A 4G63??
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

no, the GS has a 4g64 but with the DOHC head that you usually see on the 4g63.

oh cool
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

luxcrusr2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>Please, I'd hate to have another warning. I bet you were flexing your muscles the whole time you were posting that. </div>

The only time you flex YOUR muscles is when you're masturbating while thinking of your next stupid post. Why don't you just go to www.iamastupidtroll.com - you'd fit right in. Better yet.....

...can someone just BAN this idiot already?

djmtz263306
    how the hell did this go from trying to find out what fits to shit tlking you kids need to grow up and i bet you wouldnt be talking all that shit face to face

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtz263306)</div><div class='quotemain'>how the hell did this go from trying to find out what fits to shit tlking you kids need to grow up and i bet you wouldnt be talking all that shit face to face</div>

You're right, 10 on 1 isn't even

Experienced TGC Member
    looks like the sheriffs gonna come around here and look this up.....soooooooooooooooo

inbefodalock

oh yeah

nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts nuts

lol

Experienced TGC Member
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jjmoneydawg)</div><div class='quotemain'>any engine is worthless without vtec</div>

And the car world is much better off without people like you.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>So buy the 2g cluster, cut the gauge pod up and mold it to your pod. Â*Hey thats an idea, I am gonig to do that. Â*How much do those pods go for?</div>

great idea. nothing like stating the obvious.

have you seen a 2g gauge bezel for the dash? if you can make that fit into our cars then you can conquer death

2g:

7g:
    </div>
    lol I was just thinking of cutting out the gauge mounts and molding them to the 7g cover

And both of you guys arguing are retarded. Get that crap out of the 7g forums and back into the 8g forums :lauging:
    7g for life!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast